DxHydro

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Looking to have them build custom light controller, has anyone ever used them......Thanks
10K%20no%20door.jpg

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

I talked to him in the past abut having him build me one. It never happened in the end do to some BS. He was very helpful when talking to him. Wish I could have had him build me one but ended up with a Pic of C.R.A.P (c.a.p) insted.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I talked to him in the past abut having him build me one. It never happened in the end do to some BS. He was very helpful when talking to him. Wish I could have had him build me one but ended up with a Pic of C.R.A.P (c.a.p) insted.[/QUOTE

I'll keep that in mind.....Thanks

C

craftymofo

Same as with Asbestos4u I planned on buying from them. I e-mailed back and forth and it seemed they will make a box to do what you want. In the end I came in over budget so just ended making my own.

S

Shamrock

I ordered a 60amp 12k panel from him. Everything went smooth for me. He is a lot cheaper then any other controllers that I looked at. Plus now I have all the part numbers and I can build my own. If you decide to go the DIY route and need anything shoot me a pm. I would be happy to share any info with you.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I ended up have a custom 16 K box built with all the bells, everything went smooth I paid him with PayPal just in case, this guy is the real deal the box is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:

Top Bottom