Dying in Flower Stage?

• Thread starter FknDillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FknDillinger

This is my first plant. I bought it at a clinic down by where I live and it is an OG plant. The smaller leaves are dark at the tips and curling up. I flushed it for a day or two and stopped and I don't think it helped much. Its currently in the flowering stage and I believe its been in it for about 3-4 weeks now. It had gotten a pretty a pretty bad spider mite infestation but I cleared it up.

Dying in flower stage
Plant2
Plant3
St3ve

St3ve

how and when did you clear up the spider mites.

Looks like that grow is in soil and this is the hydro section, you may want to pm a mod to move it to get better help over in soil.

Your pictures look like a Tim Burton movie with all the curling vegetation and props

K

kolah

I think it has something to do with that Michael Jackson statue and that evil pumpkin face. sorry.

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

This is certainly not a hydro-only section.

Looks like overfeeding maybe. I see some signs, but your photographs aren't good. Do the leafs feel brittle or a bit rough? Could be a pH issue causing nutrient lockout, or you might not have enough light on them too.

You'll need to post more pictures and add some information on your methods for a clearer answer.

Top Bottom