Dyna-Gro

• Thread starter Chilewig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chilewig

I wanted to know if anyone has tried using Dyno-Gro Bloom? I currently just use the Dyno-Gro Grow for my veg and I have not noticed any decline after making the switch from H&G (which I currently still use in bloom)

S

Seed Buyer

Dyna grow & bloom is adecent formula and you can get great crops from it. However, I think the H&G w/ their bloom supplements is a much better product for what you are doing. H&G was designed to grow cannabis where Dyna is a much more general purpose formula. H & G will cost more but I believe you will get a better return on investment with that line.

T

tohimebe81

dyna-grow

i have had one season with dyna-grow and bloom with different plants. it grows great and healthy stems but when in the flower stage i had my blue cheese usually loses its taste. it does a good job size wise, but the buds become very dry towards the end. so all in all it's good to start off with but you'll see a sdifference when you use other nutrients towards the end

J

JonathonStrange

I used the flower because it was recimended by my grow shop owner. I noticed an imediate results. I did see some drying tword the end as stated above. Also price was resonable. I plan on using full line on my next grow (soil). There might be better but this stuff is pretty good. Hope it helps

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

What do u guys mean by dry at the end? Do u mean lacking oils? Would that be nutrients fault or environment?

J

JonathonStrange

The enviroment did not change at any point during the flowering cycle. If memory serves I noticed imediate results when I started to use it. If I'm not mistaken it said to use everywatering. Growth slowed and bud got kind of brittle to touch. Reduced to every third day but did not get same results as when it first hit the soil.
I now use it on the flowers I grow every third day or so and the results are amazing.
Likee the fellow said above me it is not a desighned specific product, perhaps going with one made for the plant u are growing may be the way to go

Hermitian

Hermitian

Dyna-Gro has a whole line of liquid fertilizers for horticulture applications. They are high quality and many of my customers rave about them. The question is, why are you buying liquid in the first place? Isn't the water that comes out of your tap or bottled at the grocery store a whole lot cheaper?

I can understand someone buying liquified seaweed extract, or Cal-Mag chelated in wood sugars -- but minerals dissolved in water? You can buy the minerals in a complete water-soluble fertilizer for 1/5th to 1/10th the price and add the water yourself.

phenotyper

phenotyper

The enviroment did not change at any point during the flowering cycle. If memory serves I noticed imediate results when I started to use it. If I'm not mistaken it said to use everywatering. Growth slowed and bud got kind of brittle to touch. Reduced to every third day but did not get same results as when it first hit the soil.
I now use it on the flowers I grow every third day or so and the results are amazing.
Likee the fellow said above me it is not a desighned specific product, perhaps going with one made for the plant u are growing may be the way to go

You said you used it every watering and they were brittle to the touch, sounds like you over-fertilized, and by time you corrected it, the yield suffered.

I'm only pointing this out because I feel you made an unfair evaluation of the product. Having said that, I've never used the stuff.

T

tohimebe81

I feed mine weekly last time this time i added hygrozyme this year and i can see a difference,but overfeeding could have been a problem. maybe you dont need to feed your plant as often. now i have some two plants that are using dyna and the hygrozyme. the others are on bat guano and hygrozyme. That stuff does a good job. in my opinion

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

I use Dyna-Grow when I'm vegging and I don't use anywhere near what they suggest. What is your medium? I grow in coco and used 1ml/g daily and they loved it but if I went with 3ml/g it burned it to the point I needed to flush. I don't know anything about the bloom but the grow formula is hot IMO.
:pimp:

jack hairy

jack hairy

ive used dyna grow and bloom for quite a while.

i think it is a little high in phosphorus, low in potassium, for both the grow and bloom.

ive been using a mix of 1:2 dyna bloom to botanicare pure blend 2-3-5 i think, and even adding a bit of earth juice meta k to get it where i want.
it ends up putting 50/50% by ppm of each. they get the benefits of the dyna, without overdoing it, and gets some benefits from an organic nutrient.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I may do a side by side with this and my current nutrient regiment(hg) to see which is better, I just got this free as a sample from the grow show! got the whole line up!

dizzlekush

dizzlekush

i think it is a little high in phosphorus, low in potassium, for both the grow and bloom.

true that. Dyna Gro is awesome in that they're the cheapest, most concentrated liquid nutrient line out there, and they're complete with all 16 essential elements. that being said, their Foliage Pro is the only product with a near ideal ratio for marijuana. like previously stated, DG is for all types of plants and the formulas are rather non plant specific and certain products are even admitted by the CEO to have been made to fit the buyers wants instead of the plants needs (Mag-Pro, Bloom).
i used to run Advanced Nutrients Sensi with AN's Bloom boosters and random additives from diff companies. now i use dyna gro foliage pro for grow, foliage pro and Jacks Hydro 5-12-26 for bloom and have much better results than i used to running AN. :party0044:

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Dyna Grow is super concentrated be carefull shit is hot. I use to use it for veg but I found something I like better.

E

egor

Dyna gro is crap. Have used it in the past as well as GH, Canna,grotek, H&G, and 2-3 more. Advanced is the best by far. Sensi bloom is great. Connoisseur is the best on the market. Im a medical, so i NEED the best possible, and when you run tests after tests with the same strain, and when you get the best results with the same solution. Well tha ttells you all you ned to know. Dyna locks minerals out faster then you can add it to your water!! Different strains need different amounts. Advanced,canna and house and garden are MADE for our plants. All three are the best i have by far...Dyna can gro some good tomatoes, same with GH..They buy the same powder form from one company,adds water and there ya go! Dyna/GH. Same crap! They are not made to grow out medication. Then how can they be the best? Have tested dyna and GH before i never even heard of H/G or AN. Used them for a long time! Found these guys out, and wanted to kick my own ass, even after the first run there was a massive difference in taste, size,thickness,weight, aount of crystal..ALL MUCH higher! No pun intened.... The key is to dial in the solution amount you are using...All nutrients are going to give some good results, when you know the right amount to use... The key is to find that amount, then find the best company.. Takes along time, but really shows in the end. Twice as much with AN and H/G. Canna was close. But dyna is 2nd last. GH the worst.

All that have been tried. In order from best to worst. IMO. Advanced Nutrients, House and Garden, Canna, Botaincare, grotek, techaflora,Dutch master gold (though liquid light and saturator are great!),nutirlife, dyna gro and General hydroponics. Have also tried a "house" brand that was tossed, and a new one was just picked up called, "love potion" from Reeferman. The "love potion" looks interesting due to the fact it has indica, sativa and hybird appication rates on the back of the bottle. The NPK rates are high with it, Bloom 1.7-10.3-5.1 and veg 10-10-10. Tha tcould simply mean you need a bit less of it to provide you ladies with food. Will tell you once i get this brand dialed in for a trail...Hoping soon.

Cheers.

Top Bottom