Dynasty Seeds Cosmic Brain (Space Queen x Oregon Afghani)

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Anybody else running this strain? I got them as freebies from Sannie's shop and seems pretty promising from the looks. I hope it's fire!!! I'm really impressed with the crosses and strains Dynasty and Proffesor P are working with. Haven't picked up their gear yet, but this Cosmic Brain called my name as soon as I read about it. Missed out on the Mt. Hood Huckleberry though :(

Here's a few snaps of Cosmic Brain at 8 weeks. I think I'll let her go 9 weeks.
Dynasty seeds cosmic brain space queen x oregon afghani
Dynasty seeds cosmic brain space queen x oregon afghani 2
Dynasty seeds cosmic brain space queen x oregon afghani 3

southstreets

southstreets

Man I loved the old afghani orange from yrs ago! Does she have that orange tea smell?? Sick shots by the way

619ster

619ster

Man I loved the old afghani orange from yrs ago! Does she have that orange tea smell?? Sick shots by the way
Thanks SS!! It's actually Oregon the state. Not Orange as in fruit. But now I want some Orange Afghani it sounds good lol. But Professor P (Dynasty Seeds breeder) describes his Oregon Afghan as a Pre-98 Bubba clone type strain. He sais they're identical, but his is from seed. It get's deeper but I'll leave it at that. So basically if you could imagine Space Queen x Pre-98 Bubba, that's what this basically is.

southstreets

southstreets

Lmao!!! Musta read it wrong! Oops!!! Still looks fire bro either way I'd still grow that shit out!

619ster

619ster

yh man they are looking fire, hope she's what ya l0oking for
same here. I'll know soon enough!
Lovely shining buds ;) Proff. P is great
Thanks bro! I feel the same. Proff. P really seems to know what he's doing. Can't wait to try more of his gear.
619ster you are pretty well-rounded :cool: see you poppin beans from everybody bro!
haha yup. I grew up smoking a wide variety of strains and just kind of rubbed off in my growing. I love OG Kush like anybody else, but that ain't all I'm into by far! I like to try all breeders work if they are working with the right strains!
That shit looks Awesome!! I got Free Kush as a freebie from Sannie, wish I would've ended up with that!
I had those Free Kush too and lost my pack (doh!!!). But I do have some KO Kush just getting started.
Lmao!!! Musta read it wrong! Oops!!! Still looks fire bro either way I'd still grow that shit out!
LOL!!

I'll have some chop pics and a smoke report coming shortly. Thanks all for looking!

619ster

619ster

Well this lady has been chopped and dried. I cut her down at 70-75 days or so. Could have chopped sooner but my drying line was already full lol. The smoke is a mixed taste between Kush (bubba) and pineapple (proly a c99 leaning Space Queen). Potent as all hell, yet very smooth and subtle as it goes down the lungs. But on the exhale you get that late expansion in the chest, and a super trippy head rush that you only get from concentrates usually. She buds nicely from top to bottom and no larfy growth. Here's dry nugs:
CIMG3203
CIMG3204
CIMG3205
CIMG3206
CIMG3210

southstreets

southstreets

Looks awesome bro!! Heard good things bout his beans.. Hopefully get a cple cuts of his huckleberry soon..

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

same here. I'll know soon enough!

Thanks bro! I feel the same. Proff. P really seems to know what he's doing. Can't wait to try more of his gear.

haha yup. I grew up smoking a wide variety of strains and just kind of rubbed off in my growing. I love OG Kush like anybody else, but that ain't all I'm into by far! I like to try all breeders work if they are working with the right strains!

I had those Free Kush too and lost my pack (doh!!!). But I do have some KO Kush just getting started.

LOL!!

I'll have some chop pics and a smoke report coming shortly. Thanks all for looking!
Are you going to do a log for the KO Kush? I have some beans in the waiting. :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
dank from what i have read professor P from dynasty seeds says that the Oregon affy and bubba kush are one in the same so its like subcools qush except pro p made this a few years b4 subcool ever thought of it. Any way she looks bomb bro you killed it i have some of dynasty's blue heron aka blue magoo bx1 that i'm super excited to run should be some epic blueberry dank!

619ster

619ster

She coming down any time soon?

Yes she was chopped at 65 days. For some reason it came out much more sativa-like this round. Buds were less dense, yet more flavorful and pineapple-y lol. The high seemed to have changed as well. Kinda crazy, but I liked it! Didn't seem like there's much interest around here for Sannie's and affiliates gear, so I didn't keep things updated here. I didn't keep her going as I had to make space, plus I have more beans of this still. Thanks for showing interest though Goods:)

Edit- I just thought about it, and I have 3 more Mt. Hood Huckleberry f2's to get to. Good thing is I was in the mood to pop more beans but couldn't figure out what to pop. Now I know!!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Well, I'd appreciate the updates if you felt up to it. I've got a few different strains & was sad to see not many logs of their gear to have something to go off of. Awesome to hear about the Huckleberrys!

Top Bottom