Dynasty's Pineapple Fields

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

started out germin 6 seeds all 6 popped 5/6 sprouted and are now growing heres how there doin ignore the cloned theose are all goin else where

Dynastys pineapple fields
Canappa

Canappa

started out germin 6 seeds all 6 popped 5/6 sprouted and are now growing heres how there doin ignore the cloned theose are all goin else where

Welcome to the Farm, good to see a Pineapple Fields Run. I love Professor P's gear. I just ran some Dynasty PF and all where male. I do have a Miss U Jack form Dynasty going on.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Welcome to the Farm, good to see a Pineapple Fields Run. I love Professor P's gear. I just ran some Dynasty PF and all where male. I do have a Miss U Jack form Dynasty going on.

id love to run miss u jack but missed the release what temp did u germ ur seeds at just outta curiosity its not always the case but sometimes to warm of a environment can cause more males to pop up from my experience hopefully ill find some great females if not i got 6 more beans as well as 10 carmel cough and id absolutely love a pineapple fields male

Canappa

Canappa

It was my fault too cold of temps, and germinated in Rockwool, The one male keeper died on me I am a hydro guy and I killed it with an OD of nutes but here is my MUJ I still have her.
IMG11291

carmel cough oh yeh looks dank for sure from what I seen of it, never had the opportunity to smoke it though.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

It was my fault too cold of temps, and germinated in Rockwool, The one male keeper died on me I am a hydro guy and I killed it with an OD of nutes but here is my MUJ I still have her.
View attachment 375626

carmel cough oh yeh looks dank for sure from what I seen of it, never had the opportunity to smoke it though.

cool cant wait to see the flowers

Latest posts

Top Bottom