E-nail temp for full melt dry sift?

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IamN2pot

Well, it's been a long time since I made my own personal dry sift, so long that the last time I made some, the e-nail and BHO hadn't been invented. 😲 I've vaped dispensary "bubble hash" and decided to make some full melt drysift of my own, since I've never seen anything like that in dispo's. So, is 710* a good place to start vaping it or should I be using something seriously lower, like the 380*-440* range, like for dry herb flower and maybe carb it like BHO? I see Bubbleman and others vaping drysift they screened and cleaned on an enail, just like BHO, but they never say what temps they're using.
Thanks

freezeland2

freezeland2

Well, it's been a long time since I made my own personal dry sift, so long that the last time I made some, the e-nail and BHO hadn't been invented. 😲 I've vaped dispensary "bubble hash" and decided to make some full melt drysift of my own, since I've never seen anything like that in dispo's. So, is 710* a good place to start vaping it or should I be using something seriously lower, like the 380*-440* range, like for dry herb flower and maybe carb it like BHO? I see Bubbleman and others vaping drysift they screened and cleaned on an enail, just like BHO, but they never say what temps they're using.
Thanks
710 is good if you want to watch your toe nails fly out your mouth coughing, lol. Full melt doesn’t take a lot of heat to vape it.

I

IamN2pot

Well, I started is off at 420*. That's always a good number to start at I thought. I inhaled and inhaled with it carbed as it bubbled and bubbled, but no effect and no noticable vapor or flavor. So I cranked the enail up to 710* and it was just like doing a reverse dab. Loads of flavor and vapor starting around 550-600* (or was that smoke?).

Top Bottom