E9noxis updates. 2023. Official thread.

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

Welcome to my new thread. This one won't be about any specific plant. It's going to be all about whatever I have going on. I'll try to update atheist twice a week. Really, I should do it after every interaction with the grow.

I guess I'll start by apologizing for my absence. If anyone noticed, I haven't been active in some time. It's been a mix of things stopping me but fuck it. Here I am.

First order of business.
I had a grow going. 2 autos were like a week or 2 away from harvest. I had 4 rather big ladies vegging and ready to flip.

My last Blue Dream clone

My first attempt at the strain I bred
I called it Skunk'd Black D. It was Black Domina pollinated with Original Skunk #1.
(Also 4 rooted clones of Skunkd)

My last unsold clones of Red Bruce and Game is Thick

God Damn Spider Mites.

I was already in a bad place mentally and emotionally. This was an unbearable slap in the face. I destroyed all of the plants. I stripped everything.

At the same time, I pulled out of the original grow site I had going. It wasn't a good situation for me there.

So now, here I am with enough equipment to run like 4 different grows.

Today I started the soak before germination on a few things. I set up 3 of each of the following...

Apple Betty
Cake Bomb
Skunk'd Black D
Tropicana Cake x Nana Sorbet

These will get all chopped and stuff to be clonea for sale in April.

Then I'll start something for myself.

I have nothing set up currently. No tent. No tub. My cloning station has a huge pile of everything on it. I can't get to any of my pots or soils yet...

I'll get organized soon. If not this weekend, maybe next. I might even take next week off work. That would give me plenty of time to figure this all out.

I'll start tomorrow when I dump the soak onto the germination.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I made an unmeasured mixture of tap water and this stuff...

20230109 124034

Less than .25 tsp to like 2oz water... there was a constant separation of everything so I gave them a swirl every so often.

20230109 124727

I use these glass containers. They are light proof and airtight. All 3 seeds of all 4 strains sank down by the end of the day.

I didn't take pictures because for some reason I don't think pictures are important for grow diaries. ::face palm::

I dumped each container onto its own folded paper towel so the mixture is the moisture for them to pop. Seeds were about an inch apart. Folded the aper towels over themselves and put them into labeled zip lock bags. Put those into the dark box.

One of the seeds looked like it had already cracked open. That's a good sign.

Today I have to clean and set up the propagation box. Soak the pucks they'll be in and set up the heat mat and light.

I am not actually ready to run a grow right now. I have literally nothing set up. You know what, I'll show you my pile...

Look.

20230109 130040

20230109 130025
20230109 130020

Like I said, I crashed hard. I'm not all there yet and nothing is ready. But I miss the plants.

I'll open up the q&a

E9noxis

E9noxis

My brain broke. Something triggered me and the pile of negative energy I had around me collapsed inward. I hit a very dark place.

End results...

I lost my grow site, greenhouse and best friend
I have 12000 dollars in cc debt. No matter how I try, I'm stuck in the interest loop of hell.
I no longer have my dog. The ex kept him. My choice but the worst decision I've ever made...
So many variables broke in my big plan. I need a hard reset.

I'm mostly better now. I'm hoping these plants and I grow together.. even though I'll be chopping them all up for clones to sell in April...

I realized how small my list of problems actually was. Like, every time one of my friends asked me what was wrong, I explained it faster and with less detail. Eventually I noticed that everything was so easily simplified and nothing really matters.

So I feel better. I just need to get some lsd from my guy. A hard mental reset is in my books for the near future.

I've decided to allow all my debts to go to collections. I don't give a fuck. It'll fall off my report faster than if I tried to pay it back.
I miss my dog. That's the worst part. I miss my dog so bad

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

My brain broke. Something triggered me and the pile of negative energy I had around me collapsed inward. I hit a very dark place.

End results...

I lost my grow site, greenhouse and best friend
I have 12000 dollars in cc debt. No matter how I try, I'm stuck in the interest loop of hell.
I no longer have my dog. The ex kept him. My choice but the worst decision I've ever made...
So many variables broke in my big plan. I need a hard reset.

I'm mostly better now. I'm hoping these plants and I grow together.. even though I'll be chopping them all up for clones to sell in April...

I realized how small my list of problems actually was. Like, every time one of my friends asked me what was wrong, I explained it faster and with less detail. Eventually I noticed that everything was so easily simplified and nothing really matters.

So I feel better. I just need to get some lsd from my guy. A hard mental reset is in my books for the near future.

I've decided to allow all my debts to go to collections. I don't give a fuck. It'll fall off my report faster than if I tried to pay it back.
I miss my dog. That's the worst part. I miss my dog so bad
Wow, that's a lot. The dog thing especially, I feel for you.

Last few years has seen a lot of people's financial status ruined. Doesn't help really, but you are not alone.

Don't give up brother, what comes around goes around, and you will find your way thru this. Psilocybin is another option for a reboot. I've seen it do some incredible stuff for folks, but you have to approach it right. Confront those demons but don't add fuel to them. Set and setting and all that.

E9noxis

E9noxis

20230113 125129

Here is the Apple Betty sprouts. I should have done this straight into the things. But no. I used the paper towels. These were the shortest taps out of the 12

I did 3 of each of the 4 strains. 1 Cake Bomb didn't pop. I heard a snap when putting a few into the pods. I'll post everything I'm using in a little bit.

Question. If the taproot breaks, is that the end of it or will it try to keep going?

E9noxis

E9noxis

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I'll do a big thing about what's going on soon I hope...

As for now I need to know what this is...

20230122 014143
20230122 014219

20230122 014214
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Glad to see you back E9, looking forward to watching your new grow. So sorry to hear about your doggie.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Update...

It's been a while. I'm sorry. I've been running the grow just fine but I'm kinda fucked in the head right now all together. I haven't taken many pictures. Any really...

Here is a text update.

I currently have still going...

The green poison xl auto flower is almost done flowering.

Northern sunset and apple Betty are about 3 weeks into the light change. They're starting to show signs.

Waiting in veg are...

Skunkd black d (2) one in the room and one in the greenhouse.

One of each of these

Watermelon sugar
Papaya cake Cinderella man
Sour bubble
Apple Betty

I have 10 remaining clones. Some didn't make it and some got sold off. I recently uppotted them.

I have

1 northern sunset
1 papayacake Cinderella man
3 skunkd black d
5 blue widow

(If you're in ct I'll sell you some)

That's all I got for an update.

Here is the buds on the green poison

20230608 213657

And the skunkd black d from the greenhouse

20230603 172659
20230603 172711

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, no shit! Where the fuck you been?😂 really good to have you back! Any new artwork?

E9noxis

E9noxis

Yeah, no shit! Where the fuck you been?😂 really good to have you back! Any new artwork?
Not sure. Big answer is no. I have a sketch or 2. I don't remember if I posted them already but I haven't done anything else to them since.

20230122 194749

I combined these into this
20230122 194733

And a Cheshire cat.. give or take
20230124 222747

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! Looking good. I saw that one in the background on your January 9 post. Remember when you put it on the site last year. It was beautiful!

Top Bottom