Eagle 20 and forbid

• Thread starter Dreday707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Forbid = poison , fuck that use mighty wash or rotate ur organic mitescides . Prevention is the key!

Eagle20= dangerous but organic, 36 day internal . I only used once and have never seen any mold issues ever again. It's been over 3 runs since the spray down. I have tried many brands of funguscides and had mixed results. If you are willing to follow the instructions to the tee than eagle20 will be your savior against mold IMO

D

Dreday707

Forbid = poison , fuck that use mighty wash or rotate ur organic mitescides . Prevention is the key!

Eagle20= dangerous but organic, 36 day internal . I only used once and have never seen any mold issues ever again. It's been over 3 runs since the spray down. I have tried many brands of funguscides and had mixed results. If you are willing to follow the instructions to the tee than eagle20 will be your savior against mold IMO[/quote
Doubtful or at least not recommended imo
thanks for the info some one mentioned to use mighty wash over forbid. I have broad mites, do u think mighty wash would work on them???

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i use forbid and eagle 20 together no prob, never had an issue with it, i've mixed with floromite and avid to no issues. definitly don't use in flower or near your flowering plants. also make sure you suit up with respirator, goggles and gloves, heavy duty stuff not those stupid little masks sick people wear.

i've never had to deal with broad mites so i can't help you with that. i know a couple well known farmers around here have had the displeasure of dealing with them, good luck bro!

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

It's been a while since I've used forbid so I don't remember, I use however much the mfg recommends. Eagle 20 2-4ml a gallon, avid I use I think it's 6-12 drops a quart usually towards 12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom