EAGLE20 users... how late can u spray?

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jalisco Kid

Everyone of those fruits were meant to be eaten not smoked. I would like to see what happens to those chems once they are burnt. Much better to have a preventive maintenance program then wait until you get it then throw a chemical bomb at it. JK

J

Janus

I completely agree a best practices comprehensive pest/disease management plan is a much better choice than any of these chemicals. The links to the labels provide some information (facts?) so people can choose to incorporate the chemicals (or not) into their management plan.

The label says it stays active for 28 days. I wouldn't dream of using the product, just to be sure, within 40 days of being finished.

JK, I'm not advocating people eat or smoke things recently treated with anything other than organics and love but what are some relevant examples of things that can be eaten but not smoked?

B

BuBBleboy

HEYHEY! true grit

Green Cure and Stylet can be used up until harvest, Green Cure will need to be very very light not to burn the plants but will wash away all PM. Stylet will do the same but is more of a wax base so it doesn't do anything to the plant really. Both are OMRI cert.

Eagle 20 is what has been recommended to me as the be all end all for PM from homies, but haven't got around to it yet. I will using next round for sure, if things pop back up.

I would also start using DM Zone as a systemic to the root zone. I started using last week, and now the only plants in the room that keep poppin up a few spots here and there are ones on flush with no Zone in the feed. Ones with Zone are holding strong in combo with Stylet. I will be trying the Eagle20 real soon, especially since I found out my yard was the cause of PM, not my room! LMAO.

I used the same program, except I rotated dunks between stylet and DM/penetrator foliar dunks. I wanted to use DM as a systemic, but didn't know how that would work with an organic feed/soil grown. I am going to do DWC this run and was wondering how early in veg, how much per. gallon, and how exactly would that work with living organic teas and such? Any information is appreciated, I just want to use it as a preventative this time, and not a reaction. Thanks again, keep it sleezy! :cool0010:

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Guys, Please read the warning on the eagle 20ew bottle before using. It says you need to ware a respirator,full body covering, and gloves. It says to call poison control if you get it on your skin and consult a doctor for your options after exposure. This stuff is serious. Please be responsible about the disposal of it, don't pour it down the sink and get it in the water supply.

B

bicycle racer

i read the studies done on mammals it takes quite a bit of this stuff to cause damage to kidneys liver etc... were talking milligrams per kilogram of body weight over long periods of time. lets say someone did spray late in flower which should not be done. nonetheless the levels of exposure would be in the parts per million or parts per billion to the end user a non issue.

M

mrdizzle

I think the key is spray it then they are babies or early veg, you only need ot mic a pint and you dont have to spray a large area so keep it well contained

Blaze

Blaze

Eagle20 should not be use on ANYTHING THAT IS CONSUMED. PERIOD. Why on earth would anyone even consider using this crap when there are safer, just as effective methods of pest control? Eagle20 has NO advantage over other options.

Have fun giving yourselves cancer!

M

mrdizzle

blaze you should stay away from cherries, grapes, almonds, apples ect. then because its approved to use on all of them, spray in veg, 70days from harvest and thats almost 3times the half life of the product

no one is saying spray it weekly, but if you have PM, spray you moms and your cuts, and you wont see it again ever.

B

BUDOGHI

Im down on using systemics on my meds or any thing not ORGANIC. An option not mentioned in this thread is UV light. UV A lamps added to your grow room can kick ass om PM. UV B also are hard on PM, increase THC and nice colors.

Blaze

Blaze

Approved uses for Eagle specialty fungicide according to PAN Pesticide database:

Ornamental turf (golf courses) (soil treatment) , Ornamental turf (golf course rough) (soil treatment) , Ornamental turf (golf fairways) (soil treatment) , Ornamental turf (golf greens) (soil treatment) , Ornamental turf (golf tees) (soil treatment) , Ornamental turf (soil treatment) , Ornamental turf (commercial) (soil treatment) , Ornamental turf (grown for sod) , Ornamental turf (lawns) (soil treatment).

Again, this is NOT a product that should be sprayed on plants that will be consumed.

It is listed as a "PAN Bad Actor" which are chemicals that are one or more of the following: highly acutely toxic, cholinesterase inhibitor, known/probable carcinogen, known groundwater pollutant or known reproductive or developmental toxicant.

It is also a development and reproductive toxin, has acute aquatic toxicity and is suspected to be an endocrine disruptor.

H

hailo

Just saw a new product on the shelf, i didnt see anyone mention it...Not listed as PANBadActor

Organic & Systemic EXEL LG

679045339583ws

M

mrdizzle

your right blaze, I read it again and it says fruit from sprayed plants should not be consumed. good thing I only used it once

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

hailo, thanks for the info!

It looks like the exel can be used in a live res to control pythium as well. I think you're on to something. the exel is alot cheaper than eagle 20 as well. I'm all about organic producs as long as they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom