Early Finish...

• Thread starter Scientis150
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scientis150

Scientis150

Okay, so I got a dalema.... I'm currently flowering out my 2000 Watt grow, last grow before my expansion, I got two strains going, a heavy yielding Amherst Diesel, and a potent crystal packed Chernobyl (golden ticket pheno), the Chernobyl usually finishes about week 8-9, the Amherst go a few weeks longer, the room is currently on week 6 1/2, now my delema is I got a electrician and a inspector coming to the building, so everything gotta come down in about two weeks, witch leaves me at 8 1/2 weeks, perfect for the Chernobyl, but pre mature on the Amherst, I've used overdrive from week 5 to now, is there any P.K. BOOSTER I could use to help with ripening???

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Introduction of Ethylene gas is the only thing I know to speed up ripening. Never had a P-K booster that made them finish any faster.

Scientis150

Scientis150

Introduction of Ethylene gas is the only thing I know to speed up ripening. Never had a P-K booster that made them finish any faster.
Kinda iffy about introducing a gas into the grow room so close to harvest.... what are the side effects besides a faster harvest?? Would it leave any residual smeel, or taste to the finish product??

Top Bottom