Early Flower !

• Thread starter wade ryden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wade ryden

wade ryden

Ok so I have some large and small plants that are all out side went out in middle of may and are looking and doing well large plants in earth pots in the ground with about 3 foot of magic under them they have rooted in and made them selfs at home now bit here's the kicker they have started early flower (not auto ) so now my buddie is saying there gonna reveg and I'm not gonna get any weight but I feel like I'm doing everything right for these plants and they are loving life I've read some stuff about reveg and seen that if they do or they stall out that when the light starts to be less as summer passes that they should come back and blow up so any help on this would be awesome if this has happened to you or know something or this I've only been growing 2 years now indoor and this is my first real crop outdoor and it's so much better

Early flower
frebo

frebo

Ok so I have some large and small plants that are all out side went out in middle of may and are looking and doing well large plants in earth pots in the ground with about 3 foot of magic under them they have rooted in and made them selfs at home now bit here's the kicker they have started early flower (not auto ) so now my buddie is saying there gonna reveg and I'm not gonna get any weight but I feel like I'm doing everything right for these plants and they are loving life I've read some stuff about reveg and seen that if they do or they stall out that when the light starts to be less as summer passes that they should come back and blow up so any help on this would be awesome if this has happened to you or know something or this I've only been growing 2 years now indoor and this is my first real crop outdoor and it's so much better
[/QUOTe
This seams all too common on here lately. As I have previously posted, I have an automatic yard light in my garden that I turn off about mid July. Your clones have probably been under 16 to 24 hours of light and you put them out in 12 hours of light. They think it is time to flower.

Wisher619

Wisher619

not sure where you live but here in Cen Cal...my outdoor starts to flower between May-July...depending on the strain...my plants finish end of Sept-early Oct...Very strain dependent....my plants start to flower outdoors at about 1.5-2' and finish at about 6-8'....The past 2 years I have been running landrace Mexican...but to Answer your Question...if they started flowering outdoors they are not gonna reveg and flower again....They look great...just keep doing what you are doing

wade ryden

wade ryden

[QUOTE="Wisher619, post: 1476536, member: ok cool thanks and I'm in grand Junction Colorado it's high desert I've got ice,sweet tooth ,papaya,crypto,des 1,pinapple express, lucky charms,and purple haze outside all have went to flower

wade ryden

wade ryden

Well I have no outside light so I'm I gonna be good or not that's what I'm getting at not tell me what I should have done but what I need to do to keep these plants going sorry if that seems rude

Wisher619

Wisher619

not really sure what u are asking....If your plant started flowering then they are telling you......"Hello...I Am Flowering...."They won't go back to reveg....Nature works things out....if you are used to indoor growing then you are probably having anxiety about what's going on....as well as your friend....I started growing outdoors first so the whole light manipulation thing is newer to me....Let natures light take care I what it is taking care of....The end results should be fine....those plants like like they are gonna be huge

wade ryden

wade ryden

not really sure what u are asking....If your plant started flowering then they are telling you......"Hello...I Am Flowering...."They won't go back to reveg....Nature works things out....if you are used to indoor growing then you are probably having anxiety about what's going on....as well as your friend....I started growing outdoors first so the whole light manipulation thing is newer to me....Let natures light take care I what it is taking care of....The end results should be fine....those plants like like they are gonna be huge
Ok cool thanks

O

oregonmellow

If they are flowering let them be if they decide to reveg it*s because the sun went out for 4-5 days,you could try to veg them again after your harvest by leaving some leaves/buds toward the bottom and covering them up with a tarp to keep them in the dark for about a week then uncover them if you are getting at least 15-18 hours of daylight they may reveg for you but if you are into later summer you may not be getting that much daylight to get them to go,just 2 cents,Peace.

Top Bottom