Early flush. Keep it clean or add some nutrients?

• Thread starter AndyBoi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Unknown strain.

General hydroponics and calimagic when i was feeding nutrients.

Coco coir soil perlite mix

Temperature get low as 7 celcius/44 fahrenheit in the night

Not monitoring humidity but lots of ventilation in the green house with 2 dehums and 3 fans.

This is my second time growing. First time was indoor grow tent. This one got too big for my tent so i made a green house for it.

I did a poor job on documenting the start of flower. So I am not sure how long it has been flowering for. I took one picture during early flower. My guess is this was at 2 weeks into flower. (see first 2 pictures for reference. taken on September 14th. Todays date is October 14th)

I have started flushing the plant 10 days ago. ( 6.5 ph water with molasses) I might still have a couple weeks left till harvest. Pistols are still white.

Should I keep the flush going or add some flora gro and flora micro?

All input appreciated.
Much thanks.

Early flush keep it clean or add some nutrients
Early flush keep it clean or add some nutrients 2
Early flush keep it clean or add some nutrients 3
Early flush keep it clean or add some nutrients 4
Early flush keep it clean or add some nutrients 5
Early flush keep it clean or add some nutrients 6
Early flush keep it clean or add some nutrients 7
Early flush keep it clean or add some nutrients 8
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So you have quite a range there. The top colas are nearly done and the bottom ones are barely out of veg. How much more time do you have to run before temps get too low to grow?

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

So you have quite a range there. The top colas are nearly done and the bottom ones are barely out of veg. How much more time do you have to run before temps get too low to grow?
First 2 pictures are from 1 month ago.

How cold is too low to grow?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It varies by cultivar, but once you get highs of 70 and lows below 55 it really slows down to a crawl. Hard to finish a plant properly in those temps.

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Nights will be getting around 51 degrees Days up to 66 degrees.
Ita definitely still progressing. And the green house probably get another 10 degrees hotter than outside.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

If she is still growing, I would let it be for a bit. You want all the white hairs (pistils) to be red or black before you consider a harvest for best results.

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

I agree. Im familiar with identifying ideal harvest time.

Im just not sure if I should provide nutrients to the plant, or continue the flush, with only water and molasses till harvest.

Top Bottom