Early Harvest For Bho

• Thread starter ForrestGUMP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

ForrestGUMP

So I filled my room up with 15 gallon pots like I usually do, but this time I decided to try to maximize yield by putting 2 gallons all around the room wherever I could fit them lol. Now im 30 days in and they are just kindof a hastle. It's a strain that really should be scrogged or staked at least ....and in the 2 gallons they need water every other day which is a pain for me.

I'm wondering how early I can chop these girls and make BHO. I've never ran anything this early but I'm not opposed to it. They are pretty triched out and I don't think the buds will get much bigger. Could I maybe flush and chop lol?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Flush, also just going to make very light and clear extract when ran cold. Those premature trichs get a lot of hype. Also I don't know how big your room is or anything but I would take all the tops and blast the rest if it's really that big of a loss.

F

ForrestGUMP

Flush, also just going to make very light and clear extract when ran cold. Those premature trichs get a lot of hype. Also I don't know how big your room is or anything but I would take all the tops and blast the rest if it's really that big of a loss.
Ok thanks!

F

ForrestGUMP

So on the same subject, one of the new strains I'm running has some nanners. Im tempted to just chop it now because I hate seeds lol. Would that be bad news bears? If so what would you guys do? Can I flush it in the dark in a different room maybe? Or could I flush it in my veg room under 24 hours?

Top Bottom