Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd could chop revolver today if he felt like it, I plan to leave her be until Sat morning at this time i will flush the dickens out of the little twitch and put her in darkness for 48 hours and harvest Mon at day 72, pretty much on time, zoom in on 3rd pic, note the nice oarnge pistols, and half-way decent trichome production, plant smells nice now, earthy with a note of spice or may be a bit peppery, does anybody else leave there plants in darkness? This is supposed to settle down your plant and increase trichome production, I just don't it anyway, don' really know if it works but thats how SNOLEPERD was taught very old habits die very hard. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I know never prune your plant when it's in flower, the last few days of SNOLEPERD plant I prune away everyhing that blocks my flower from the light, I do not want to harvest sequentially so 1 last prune will not hurt what I got is what I got, and what I want is direct light on all my flower so I dont have to take the plant apart in pieces plus a little extra stress at this time wont hurt, anyway SNOLEPERD has heard talk of people pruneing there plants with scissors a huge mistake, never take scissors to a plant this will wound your plant, buy a pair of pruneing shears that' why they make them, buy Teflon coated ones if you don' they will gum up fast fore fine delicate work get a pair of Teflon coated fiskars, these tools are made for pruneing, never take scissors to your plan, the pics of the large tool are shears, the little one's are fiscars, for God's sake if you don' have shears pinch your leaves off your plant, SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ok, day 67 about 90per cent of my pistols have gone over, all my bottom flower has gone over, I'm sick and tired of taking my plants apart in pieces, seeing some nice amber, flower is starting to crystallize sweet, I fed her the last of my flowering agent 4 days ago, today gave 1 big cup of water, did not drain within the next 72 hours I will flush out good and put her in darkness for 48 hours whatever pistols left over should go over during this time, problems and all she came in right on time I will give her that, problem SNOLEPERD lost the tags on his seed vials Revolver & Bubblegum kush both have no tags and 6 beans each, my white widow, candy cane & blue streak are all in marked vials, oh well all beans are good so what can you do? I will take final pics before I chop, after she dries I will give info on yield, taste, high, ext, will shut down until June, hopefully will be back up and running by then.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Day 69, flushed all nutrients out of Revolver, took all lights away for my move, now I'm going to put her in darkness for 48 hours, any pistols that have not gone over should finish up by then, a very nice plant, to bad I had to prune her cola, but that's not her fault, definitely worth another go, unless the product sucks but I don' think so.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

When I woke up this morning my illnesses went from chronic to acute, I had my bp checked 220 over 115,, I had a severe headache, blurrd vision, and intense acute pain, I took 20mg of vallium & 8mg of xanax, 16mcg of fentanyl, since I resumed smokeing I was able to lower my Xanax from 120 pills per month to 90, I was able to lower my vallium from 90 a month to 60, and most importantly was able to lower my fentanyl dose down from 25mcg an hour to 15mcg a hour i told my doctor who told me to keep doing it, anything to try to take the least amount of these hardcore pharmaceuticals, but when my syndrome goes from chonic to acute it's horrific, inhumane to let someone suffer to the degree I do, monster headache, blurred vision I was scared, I had chest pains, and beacuse of the opioid epidemic they would not give me anything for severe pain, so they gave me clonidine in 1/2 hour my blood pressure droppd from 205 over 110 to 138 over 80 my vision cleard, that ripper of a headache eased, and I felt much better, I have complex regional pain syndrome the most painfully chonic syndrome you can get, go Google it, it's so rare I was misdiagnosed 4 12 years, my foot throbs like a toothache pumping white hot fire from my foot to my hip, i am in stage 3, put revolver in darkness 4 48 hours, to frost up a bit more and make the 10per cent of my pistols go over I will harvest thursday day 72 right on time, please dont feel sorry for me, I do what I have to do and take the pain, I'm tough are SNOLEPERD are, what I'm saying is I dont want pity, I want to help anyone who needs it so they dont have to suffer, and help get them the most medication possible, my goal is to help, I never ask for help I trouble shoot my own plants, but I really want to help people in my situation, Allways your friend, Sno

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Choped up Revolver at day 76, she is hanging upside down drying, last pic.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

choped revolver yesterday morning, this plant has a lot of branches low on the plant, hung the plant, clippd off about a joint to try out, just threw it on the table, in a day in a half totally smokeable totally not cured, weed decient, nice body high, shuts your mind down somewhat not high test, just nice and mellow.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Plant dried fast in this low humidity, ended up with 34g, put in jar to cure, right now I'm smoking the little bit of loose trichome, puuuuuur! A much higher yield plant then expected, not high test just a nice mellow smoke.SNOLEPERD OUT

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

The number one problem people have with autoflower plants is how delicate there root systems are and how easy they are to burn even full grown plants, I burned this auto with flower agent, I caught it but if I did not my plant would have died, when feeding autoflower plants allways start at 1/2 dose and acclimate up. Pics are root system of a plant called revolver note roots are much more delicate than a photoperid plant, very easy to burn.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd is computer illiterate i want to delete everything up until this point, i dont even know how to start anew this is 1 long thread that is over from this point, since i dont know how to delete we'll just consider this i long thread, we will call it Just Autos since thats all i grow anyway, im shut down now till june but i will check 1 time per day if anyone needs help or advice your friend SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd old landlord does not want to lose my commerce, he owns a 3 family home, 3rd floor, huge, a back porch facing east, a walk in closet, 2 other big closets, he is trying to get me released from my last month so I can move in may 1st, not going to happen has to be inspected, but on June 1st I will be back up and running, I'm going to do a white widow & mdanzig blue streak, so a huge amount of sress has been lifted, a new snow cave, new beans, and much more grow potential!!!! Puuuuuuuuuurrrr.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

A surprise, my flower on the branches dried fast, 5 days it was almost to dry, I took 75 percent of my best nugs in a mason jar to cure, bought a 1/4 oz and threw the rest together, I allso save the leaf that is emerging from the flower when i chop, I have a jar of bubblegum kush, purple kush tangerine kush early miss &revolver, to show you how little leaf I keep all that leaf from all those plants the jar is not half full, it's been cureing for months, any way I took all my nugs out of the jar just to give a shake, some air, I use humidity chips, anyway to make this long story short there was a nice little pile of what do you call it kief? Dried pistols, not much may b a g, I have a little glass pipe I realy like it, I know they sell it, I'm probably smokeing it wrong but I like it, I'm stoned as well when i ramble I'm stoned, a good end to a good day!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Since SNOLEPERD has found a nice new snow cave to hold up he wants his first grow to be special so I Rogers some pineapple kush, it may not be special to some of you but I have not grown a nice kush plant in a while, same co I bought my bubblegum kush from and those beans were fine, I never had pineapple kush, I'll throw a white widow next to her and have some fun.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd came into some cash, I dont know if I did the right thing, my 110 veg master is great, but small good for 1 plant you can aqueeze 2 but it's tight, so i bought a viper spectra 600w full spec chip diode reflector veg light, this light got great reviews plus it' a train light I wonder if the cord fits both lights I'll make a choo choo, I know I knock Chinese crap, but 3 year warraty, this way I can easiy grow 3 plants no sweat, it sucks growing 1 plant and 30 days later I start another this will triple my output, so another light, revolver, bubblegum kush, white widow, candy cane, & pineapple kush all good beans, this sucks me, me without at least 1 plant going, unthinkable

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I love my California light works veg master 110, I paid 3 bills for it, problem it is a 1 plant light, the chip window is only 4×4×4×4, I cant bealeave I bought a Chinese light, but full spec led is full speck led, much more space 4 chip windows, 4 fans, cooling wells, veg to bloom switch, reflectors, 3 year warranty, I will set it up next to my veg master, all I want is the right light on my canopy, I use side and back lighting, my friend bought a mars 300w it sucks, dim his plant is growing but slowley, I put up side lighting for him, I want to increase my grow and California light works does have a daisy chain but now they want 5 bills for a 110, so I had to buy a Chinese light, I did my homework out of all Chinese lights this is supposed to be the best, it says it sucks in bloom mode but I have a California light works bloom booster so I dont care, I will run them together, but in veg mode it's supposed to be decient, thats' all i want to be able to grow 3 plants comfortably and if it takes a Chinese light to do it to my shame it's the only way, I would love to buy a top off the line light but I dont have $2000, so you improvise, I want to grow 3 different strains at once and I got the beans, now I just have to leave this dump, the cocknockers want that 1 last rent chec, so I will start up 1st week of june, my friend with the mars light is growing dizzy lights I think from msnl, i traded a white widow bean and a candy cane bean for 2 dizzy lights, I did this beacuse 2 years ago in the summer I grew northern lights and had no problems with heat, last year I grew lemon haze and the heat almost killed my plant all I got was popcorn bud, so if in my new place I cant set up my airconditoner i know these plants can take the heat, + i know the beans are good, if you kill northern lights you should not grow this is my friends first grow, he wants to do it but he cuts corners, you can still buy a California light works veg master 110 for about $250, the new 110s go for $500, i told him do not buy a mars light spend the extra $115 and get a veg master, then buy a Chinese light to supplement your grow like me, and when i turned on my light it was 10 times brighter he is mad I paid $59 more than he did but his is 300w mine is 600w with reflectors, they say my light is the equivalent of a 600w metal halide light but no heat or very little anyway, so it's going to be interesting, I hate Chinese knock offs, but I'm honest all i want is a full spec light to increase the size of my grow I'm not expecting miracles just the right light so I can increase the grow.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

When I woke up this morning my illnesses went from chronic to acute, I had my bp checked 220 over 115,, I had a severe headache, blurrd vision, and intense acute pain, I took 20mg of vallium & 8mg of xanax, 16mcg of fentanyl, since I resumed smokeing I was able to lower my Xanax from 120 pills per month to 90, I was able to lower my vallium from 90 a month to 60, and most importantly was able to lower my fentanyl dose down from 25mcg an hour to 15mcg a hour i told my doctor who told me to keep doing it, anything to try to take the least amount of these hardcore pharmaceuticals, but when my syndrome goes from chonic to acute it's horrific, inhumane to let someone suffer to the degree I do, monster headache, blurred vision I was scared, I had chest pains, and beacuse of the opioid epidemic they would not give me anything for severe pain, so they gave me clonidine in 1/2 hour my blood pressure droppd from 205 over 110 to 138 over 80 my vision cleard, that ripper of a headache eased, and I felt much better, I have complex regional pain syndrome the most painfully chonic syndrome you can get, go Google it, it's so rare I was misdiagnosed 4 12 years, my foot throbs like a toothache pumping white hot fire from my foot to my hip, i am in stage 3, put revolver in darkness 4 48 hours, to frost up a bit more and make the 10per cent of my pistols go over I will harvest thursday day 72 right on time, please dont feel sorry for me, I do what I have to do and take the pain, I'm tough are SNOLEPERD are, what I'm saying is I dont want pity, I want to help anyone who needs it so they dont have to suffer, and help get them the most medication possible, my goal is to help, I never ask for help I trouble shoot my own plants, but I really want to help people in my situation, Allways your friend, Sno
it truly is medicine. I am in the same boat bud bro! I just got back from a lil vaca to MB. Man is it dark down there!! I drove it so my back is killing me. I could not wait to get home to myphone newly ripened daughter and roll one up on my recliner. Cheers -Ty

Ina

Ina

Hallo,SNOLEPERD!I want to ask you something about lights if you don't mind.I took one 200w floodlight 4500k for veg of few autos,one male and couple of females.It was only for veg(and then they go outside) but I decided to make some seeds indoors with the male and I left all the plants flowering under that 4500k.Is it going to work well?I mean autos can flower under veg lights,right?I cant change the light now so i should use that one.I don't need them to be fat,just enough pistils to make my seeds.They already starting to flower but what can I expect?

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Any thoughts on terpinator? I was led into believing it would help to for the production of the glands during flowering. Somebody on the review said any sugar will do the same thing. I find that hard to believe

Latest posts

Top Bottom