Early season mistake causes early flowering, any path back to veg?

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Looks like you might make it back after all! Good job.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Wow I have seen this alot lately 😳 🤔 I know some breeders used to all a little autoflower DNA to shorten flower times. I wonder if this is what we're seeing just coming out as a light sensitivity 🤔 I am high I am just thinking it's a possibility 🤔

radrichie61

radrichie61

Wow I have seen this alot lately 😳 🤔 I know some breeders used to all a little autoflower DNA to shorten flower times. I wonder if this is what we're seeing just coming out as a light sensitivity 🤔 I am high I am just thinking it's a possibility 🤔
Nah. I am quite certain that I have them under the lights far too long compared to the amount of time when I placed them outdoors. It was less than two weeks before they began to show signs of flowering. It was my mistake, something I may or may not be able to recover from. But that’s why I have three different sites I just put a fourth in the ground. And that’s how you learn. Was really basic and I blew it.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Nah. I am quite certain that I have them under the lights far too long compared to the amount of time when I placed them outdoors. It was less than two weeks before they began to show signs of flowering. It was my mistake, something I may or may not be able to recover from. But that’s why I have three different sites I just put a fourth in the ground. And that’s how you learn. Was really basic and I blew it.
Trust me it happens I let a late frost kill 4 of my outdoor plants 3 years ago. I have learned to always have back up plants in the tent. Now I have 3 friends depending on me for outdoor plants 🤣 I put 9 outside and I had 14 in my tent 🙃 now I am overly cautious.

radrichie61

radrichie61

Trust me it happens I let a late frost kill 4 of my outdoor plants 3 years ago. I have learned to always have back up plants in the tent. Now I have 3 friends depending on me for outdoor plants 🤣 I put 9 outside and I had 14 in my tent 🙃 now I am overly cautious.
I have 17 going currently, 6 are the preflowering ones.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Unfortunately I would just start over, see if you can source a clone. If you were indoors I think this is ok, as you’re not fighting bugs and environment. Outdoors with all the budding you might be fighting mold and rot all season as summer can be so humid. I had this happen to me 2 seasons ago with a gifted plant that had the light screwed with as it went outside prior to the solstice. Good luck and happy growing! ✊🏼

radrichie61

radrichie61

Their back, at least 2 are going off and 1 so so. Pounded with veg nutes and 6 weeks of patience and back in veg. We shall see what is next in their story.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You’re doing a better job than I! Mine are just staring me down and saying screw you! I think they will be shotgun fodder this weekend! I’ll try and post pics of the murder! Going to blow their colas off!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
It's not too late to clone, either. I've taken clones from plants a week before harvest. I prefer not to but sometimes you don't have a choice. Taking clones during flower can be tricky especially putting a flowering clone in a dome, it's harder to keep them from getting fusarium mold with so many places for moisture to hide. It can take a couple of weeks for roots to show sometimes, as well, but it CAN be done.

Just in case you want to save your strain for next year!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks for the idea, but I am old! I may not be around next season! The execution will be carried out as planned on Saturday over on the, show your outdoor grow 2023 channel! No stays, appeals, or governors pardons on this one! Will quit clogging Richie’s thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom