Early seedling transplant

• Thread starter Rudypoo420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rudypoo420

So I started my grow in seed starter miracle grow
Doing more research I find that any miracle grow product is poison to a degree. My seedlings are doing great but I have yellow spots which means something with the potassium in the medium.not enough or too much so I want to transplant is ocean grow fox farms. I assume it will help to a degree. Maybe the miracle grow seed starter soil I used is stunting the growth too. I’m up to 3 sets of true leafs. But I feel like it’s taking a while
The plants look super healthy beside yellow spots
So should I transplant tomorrow in better medium or should I wait to be root bound? I thought the seed starter medium didn’t have the miracle grow in it but I think it has somthing fishy in it (and not the good compost fishy either)
What do you think?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Doing more research I find that any miracle grow product is poison to a degree. My seedlings are doing great but I have yellow spots which means something with the potassium in the medium.not enough or too much so I want to transplant is ocean grow fox farms. I assume it will help to a degree. Maybe the miracle grow seed starter soil I used is stunting the growth too. I’m up to 3 sets of true leafs. But I feel like it’s taking a while
So should I transplant tomorrow in better medium or should I wait to be root bound? I thought the seed starter medium didn’t have the miracle grow in it but I think it has somthing fishy in it (and not the good compost fishy either)
What do you think?
Pics?
If your new to growing wait for some of the soil guys to pop in and give you some information on some good options. I would think going with something that has good drainage will very much help a neewer grower. I found promix very easy for my first soil grow.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

What do you think?

For the future, any "seed starter soil" is a marketing ploy. Seeds don't need and can't absorb most nutrients for a good while after popping.

R

Rudypoo420

For the future, any "seed starter soil" is a marketing ploy. Seeds don't need and can't absorb most nutrients for a good while after popping.
I assumed the seed started didn’t have any nutes or anything like that in it because of that fact.

Top Bottom