Early X-mas gift!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hey farmers hope all is well.....just want to give a big shoutout to SensiSaint you the man bro.....went and saw my buddy I haven't seen for a few weeks a got a lil early x mas gift put a smile on my face!:bong2:

001103.JPG

Got a couple more packs of Cali Connect gear Purple Diesel and the Deadhead Og, gotta get cracking some of there gear got so many packs now!

Then the plastic container has a bunch of strains recently bred by another farmer around my parts who runs some massive greenhouses!

The male that was used was BC Bud Depot's God Bud and it was crossed to the following strains!

BLUE OG---no info on this one(guessing blueberry x OG)

CALI-O---This is an old school cut that this grower has had for many many years the smell is off the chain just like creamy orange creamsicles makes me drool, so hope fully there is a winner in that cross!

SHISKABERRY

AMNESIA HAZE---this was a cut brought back from holland!

EARLY PURPLE KUSH----Reeferman's!

CINDY 99---Old school pineapple cut!

HEADBAND

OG#1

SUPER LEMON HAZE---two different phenos!

So im scratching my head on what to pop from these im thinking the cali-cross and the early pk? Ill keep them posted in diaries when I crack some and it will be soon!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well I decided to crack a few beans a lil sooner coulden't wait so I just grabbed a couple packs a sprouted a few!

Half a pack of Cali Connects Julius Ceaser

3 Wild Rose Seeds- Blue Mountain Jamaican

3 of the God Bud X Cali-O

soaked all in cup of distilled water, they all sank within 12 hours!

001104.JPG

Instead of using paper towels to germ seeds I use coffee filters had way better success using them then paper towels

I fold one to look like a peice of pizza then I submerge it in distilled water then place seeds in middle and fold over again, and put in ziploc then I just place it in a box and set it on a warm surface and in a day or 2 they usually all crack no problem!

002110.JPG

003115.JPG

004111.JPG

hope I get some keepers in this lil pre christmas sprout!

Happy Holidays!

U

USERX15

coffee filters hmm? interesting! perhaps because it's thinner material it allows the seeds to breathe a little better. also...JEALOUSY! nice gear hope all your seeds germ into pretty ladies :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

You can leave them in the water til the tap root comes out. Works great. Im diggin that cali connect gear. Im subbd

J

Jellybean

You can leave them in the water til the tap root comes out. Works great. Im diggin that cali connect gear. Im subbd

yup thats what i do - i never understood the paper towel thing. works great as soon as they crack just a little bit i put em in coco filled party cups.

& congrats NUGZ. Looks like you got your handfuls...Deadhead is the kill if you find the bushy leaf pheno. YUM. Diggin the seed case too, lol. i got to cop one of those.

Top Bottom