Big bloomin guano
Microblast
God silica
Biozeus
Oily can
Catalyst
Meta k
Mychorizae

They all work great so far. Im very satisfied with them. I just gotta switch up the ratios here and there.

I've been looking at their formulas where it is 1 bottle for each phase. And I'm interested. It's just I have a long time until my nutes are used up. Maybe then I will venture into one of their other 3 part/4 part formulas (1 bottle for each phase).

If your looking for a quality set of organics. Earth Juice's lineup is great.

Smerb

Smerb

I want the whole lineup! Not sure about the best.....
Sugar Peak Advanced chart
Not using alot is the key here, strict feeding regimen and schedule.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Long time EJ user here. Love their lineup. However I dont use the entire series so I cannot speak to the Sugar Peak

Rollitup89

Rollitup89

Are they outdoor? If not 5 gallons is fine, unless your going to veg, than grab that 10 gallon, laundry tubs are 18 or more gallons.
Yea they are outdoor but I am trying to keep them at a decent size so I figured the 5ga would be enough

Smerb

Smerb

If the plant needs more root room while halfway flowering,your going to have a tuff time.especially with an outdoor monster

Smerb

Smerb

Outdoor doesn't always comply.
Yea they are outdoor but I am trying to keep them at a decent size so I figured the 5ga would be enough
The size can be lowered with trimming,pruning,topping,pinching,bonsai.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Sorry.this is for soil. need more it's there?
View attachment 616951

That's the chart I use .

But I add some of the supplements too. oily cann, God silica for branch strengthening for mainline training, biozeus microbes for the soil.

For non earth juice products I add neptunes harvest fish and seaweed fertilizer & crushed aspirin.

Smerb

Smerb

You can replace their guano with Budswell. If your soil has a lot of waiting nutes..... then don't go giving them all those products. I would,but I personally would do that lineup on 1 plant and make sure it can handle all the additives than give my other girls a good dose also. Just skeptical about nutes and always have been. My soil right now is active, I don't use any line of nutes at the moment. I am giving Indonesian guano and molasses. I'm happy. Earth juice is organic. I want the full lineup though, oilycann,catalyst, all them, I want to see those all in action for myself.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
You can replace their guano with Budswell. If your soil has a lot of waiting nutes..... then don't go giving them all those products.

I add all of these to my nute regimen. The plants respond very well and I feed almost every watering (unless my bubbling nutes aren't ready yet then I use water).

But I do have the

Grow
Bloom
Big bloomin guano
Microblast
God silica
Biozeus
Oily can
Catalyst
Meta k
Mychorizae

For non earth juice products I add neptunes harvest fish and seaweed fertilizer, crushed aspirin and molasses.

My grow logs are in my thread link in my signature. If your interested in seeing some earth juice in action just pop on over whenever.

I'm 32 days of veg in my 2nd grow now. I feel I learned a lot from my first round. Hopefully I can kill it this round (fingers crossed).

Latest posts

Top Bottom