Earth worm castings and humic acid

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Here is a study about extracting humic acid from vermicompost. Vermicompost yielded more (5.20%) and higher quality extracted humic acid than farm yard manure. The extracted humic acid was used for soil and foliar application. This clearly shows the presence of humic acid in usable amounts in vermicompost. Unless these guys are full of worm shit.

growsince79

growsince79

Here is a study about extracting humic acid from vermicompost. Vermicompost yielded more (5.20%) and higher quality extracted humic acid than farm yard manure. The extracted humic acid was used for soil and foliar application. This clearly shows the presence of humic acid in usable amounts in vermicompost. Unless these guys are full of worm shit.

That's good shit 👍

growsince79

growsince79

@Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

@Pushrod Monkey
Uh, no surprise there. Keep trying. Do you know what a scientific analysis is? How it’s presented? That’s what will shut me up You can’t post it because it doesn’t exist. Do you even know what the source is for the two acids? I’ll bet you don’t.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Screenshot 20220320 195424 5182

growsince79

growsince79

Uh, no surprise there. Keep trying. Do you know what a scientific analysis is? How it’s presented? That’s what will shut me up You can’t post it because it doesn’t exist. Do you even know what the source is for the two acids? I’ll bet you don’t.
Please educate us all. Every thing I read says ewc contains humic acid. If you want to explain how everyone is wrong, I'm all ears. Learning is what this thread is all about.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

"Fifty samples of humic acids and fulvic acids isolated from various soils and soil-related materials (including paleosols, peat, leonardite, composted and earth-worm-composted organic materials, sewage sludges, and materials synthesized by soil fungi) have been investigated by fluorescence spectroscopy..."

Top Bottom