Earwax hash?

• Thread starter Monkeymonk840
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Monkeymonk840

Grabbed some earwax hash and it was dank but was very soft had to b refrigerated but does anyone know how it's made? Would like to find out.

T

treetree

first you make butane hash oil than you whip it up for a bit tell it looks like what you bought hope that helps

smokum

smokum

I was always under the impression that earwax was made by taking your purged bho, then warming to molten state and stiring in kief.

S

ScrOGer

I had some earwax the other day, during the expo in anaheim. That shit was the bomb. I think it's the next wave. if you want to win the cup, submit earwax. it looks like bubble will not longer cut it. i love bubble, dont get me wrong. earwax is the bomb. just take a cpl pinches of the crumble and sprinkle it in with what you are rolling. in my case it was tangerine cough (not strawberry cough). or amnesia cough. honestly i was so blazed, i cannot remember.

I dont think you refrigerate it tho, monkeymonk.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
they judge earwx and bubble in the same category?

thats not even fair

stickyicky

stickyicky

I was always under the impression that earwax was made by taking your purged bho, then warming to molten state and stiring in kief.

Don't contaminate your pure bho w/ bubble hash. I purge my oil for 2hrs. in a crock pot double boiler style and it whips itself.

Hey Motherlode,

You got that right, gram of bubble or gram of bho? No contest!!

DSCN4634
B

blueburnsorange

Kief + BHO = "Royal Jelly" not earwax

I was under the impression that true earwax was only achieved with C02 extraction? If it can be done with butane extraction I bet it is probably dependent on the strain, much like budder.

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za26ntAaeWc

Here you go man, after you watch and see how easily it it to make earwax, BHO, BUdder, or Butane extraction (whatever you would like to call it) is made....you will stop buying it, then youll start saving your clippings and making the good stuff.....hope it helps....if not....check out buying a "HoneyBee Extractor" its basically a hollowed out PVC pipe with a small hole on one end so that you can put the tip of the butane can in and let it extract the essential oils from your product.....

"TokenBlack"

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I had some earwax the other day, during the expo in anaheim. That shit was the bomb. I think it's the next wave. if you want to win the cup, submit earwax. it looks like bubble will not longer cut it. i love bubble, dont get me wrong. earwax is the bomb. just take a cpl pinches of the crumble and sprinkle it in with what you are rolling. in my case it was tangerine cough (not strawberry cough). or amnesia cough. honestly i was so blazed, i cannot remember.

I dont think you refrigerate it tho, monkeymonk.

Hey scrOGer, I admit earwax(co2) concentrate is super nice!! Been puffing it for almost 10years now and surprisingly people still buy bubble...bubble isn't going anywhere, especially when you consider the price diff. If you submit earwax into the cup or a cup/competition it would be judged with other earwax...so I'm not sure what you mean with winning the cup...

anyways, I'm rambling, earwax has been around awhile...it sure is nice tho scrOGer, I agree it's potent!!

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Anyone who remembers when the Third Floor was thumping prob remember some of the concentrates that came through there, some weren't all that but some were righteous!

Top Bottom