easiest species of seeds to grow?

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Where does everyone buy seeds? What are the easiest species seeds to grow?

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Good morning. Depending on your location and local laws seeds can be easy or difficult to get. Since we legalized here, you can go buy seeds at the local head shop.
I personally source my seeds from other farmers or the internet. If you do a google search you’ll come up with several seeds banks including the bank associated with this website thcfarmer. Sensi seeds and royal seeds are also popular spots. Kyle Kushman has his own seeds bank homegrown.
Invest some time Scrolling through the seeds bank pages, many plant descriptions will tell you the expertise level of the plant each seed is associated with. Good luck and happy growing.
GJ

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Depends, in my opinion the eaysest strain to grow is Northern lights as it lets many newbee mistakes slide, as for seeds these are the US seed banks i have used, DC seed exchange cash only, Pacific Seeds cash only, Growers Choice cash only? Oregon Elite Seeds cash, debit and credit, Crop King USA cash, credit and debit, Methisto USA autoflowers only! Open when they feel like it, debit and credit.

Dr.B

Dr.B

You need to find the strain(s) that enjoy the environment you are able to provide. I've had "easy" strains go like sh@t for me and more "difficult" strains almost grow themselves... And vice versa.

Trial and error my friend.

I like Seedsman seeds but there are so many seed banks out there...

Top Bottom