East Coast Haze/Piff/Florida Black Haze

• Thread starter massdemigod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

massdemigod

I don't think anyone's found the uptown/wash heights haze in seed form as of yet, but does any seed bank carry some authentic florida Black Haze which is very similar if not the same? I must find piff seeds!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Check the topdawg seeds in the Logic Charity Auction. 50 bucks for black x nigerian. Grab it before they are gone.

P

Pockets

i once found 7 seeds i a 1/4 of some piff. gave it to cuzzo and he sprouted and killed em. got some sour diesel bagseed also im still holding, all buds from ny.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

^^^^^some one on here was getting down on the uptown piff but i dunno wt happen i think he had some issues n hasant been on since yo POCKETS whats floating around this time a year around ther? any bublegumkush?

P

PuraVida305

I don't think anyone's found the uptown/wash heights haze in seed form as of yet, but does any seed bank carry some authentic florida Black Haze which is very similar if not the same? I must find piff seeds!

The strain they call THE BLACK is down in miami and the word is that it was started from seed found in reg's... the closest the you r going to find is NYCD unless you go down south and ask the cubans if they will give yo a baby of it.

P

Pockets

We got the sour, the og kush, emerald kush, gdp, lemon skunk, and a bunch of hybrid like gdd(grand daddy diesel. Alot comes from the west and some is grown in state.

M

massdemigod

Thanks, does anyone know any banks that carry the Black Haze straight up, no cross?

Top Bottom