East Coast Here

• Thread starter RESINvention
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RESINvention

Hey there,

I'm very passionate about growing MJ and breeding it to it's fullest potential.. hopefully I can meet some good people on here to trade stories and grow tips. I'm very serious about growing medicinal marijuana to help all the sick and diseased people who are stuck on pills, fighting for a better way to relieve their suffering. I first hand have seen these effects work, and I want to promote this through out the world. Either help me, or get outta the way, is my thinking.. Hope to catch you all on here soon. P'ce and much respect for this cool site!

R

RESINvention

Thanks guys, I look forward to learning even more here on the farm :D

A lil about myself, I'm 25, staying home with the rents right now, saving up money, tryin to move to california soon! Been studying MJ since the overgrow days when I was 17!! I absolutely love marijuana and it's benefits and have been obsessed with it since toke 1. I want to spread the love, to breed some of the best pot to help medicate the world. I am so utterly amazed and at awe every time I get to see these wonderful plants... How you can see infinity within the structure of the plant.. They teach you soooo sooo much, and when they are in your hands, they reflect you and your consciousness. I want to make everyone happy, this is what makes me happy. I want to one day, be able to give marijuana and it's byproducts away for free. I've sold bud for over 5 years (have you heard the old buy an oz for 300, sell 3 quarters for 100, get the fourth free? yea thats what got me in it, the free nug ), never been caught (knock on wood), but thats what good karma gets ya I've met some seriously sick patients over those five years who desperately appreciated the medicine I was able to give them. It really touched me to hear how I benefited my one patient, we'll call her "Mikies Wife". Mikies Wife has a whole slew of medical complications from vertigo where she has to clog her hear or it'll ooze crap and is nauseous all the time, to some other weird stuff.. but the point is she was on over 10 medications, literally 4 of those meds were to prevent more side effects from the first primary meds etc.. A horrible situation, but Mikies Wife absolutely loved how this wonder plant, marijuana, could knock off 6 - 8 of her meds completely, and she adored how I helped her out so much and personally told me how much she appreciated my service and discounts I would frequently give her for her loyalty and her condition. She even cooked me a few meals because I was in the middle of the usa, far away from home.. I can't turn away from these people, I can't end my service to them, never. I'm sorry. So, hopefully that can give you a little understanding of where I'm coming from, marijuana is my passion, and I stand firm on that :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom