East Coast Purple Diesel Test Grow

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Outlaw was at it again bring forth some thing new.Of coarse I couldn't wait to pop these and get them underway.
I placed them in wet paper towel and after 48 hrs all seeds had split.They have since been placed in Jiffy Pellets and into a Hum. Dome with a couple of 2' flourescent lamps above.Once the little ones poke there heads out I will plant them into 3" planters and placed undera 200 watt CFL for 3-4 weeks of veg.

later
Ocan.

East coast purple diesel test grow
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Game On

well look at that, 32 hits on the thread and not one post.
Nice

We have lift off
As of this AM all 5 seeds have poked their little heads above ground.I have since planted them into 3" planters and watered them with a mix of
1 ml B-53,.50 ml Superthrive and 1 ml Seaweed Extract and adjusted the PH to 6.4
They are now under a 200 watt CFL for further development.

later
Ocan.

ECPD sprouts 001
ECPD sprouts 002
ECPD sprouts 003
ECPD sprouts 004
ECPD sprouts 005
Aligee

Aligee

well this looks like some purplefuel in the making.seedlings are off To a great start are u using soil or coco? well I'll def be watching as these grow I recently was gifted a couple and those got scuffed and into paper towels and also cracking within 24hours!I can live with that, into coco they go ! hope you get some dank girls there ! aliG!..

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi Aligee

I do soil and I use A.N.'s Organics for feeding with.I will go into more detail as this thread progresses.

S

SmokeMan

I'll be sitting in my favorite recliner for this one.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
i was probably half of those 32 views. :)

G

Gorrillagrower

Whats up Ocanabis

Lookin forward to watching your grow as it progress's. Should be a great show. Myself and a good bro of mine are doing Outlaws sfv og x dpd and his bubbakush x dpd.My bro's running them inside and we have just picked a nice female from both and are in the process of cloneing them for my outdoor run this summer which I will start a thread on here very shortly. Im really lookin forward to running these outdoors and have high hopes for both. Anyways..... lookin forward to the show

Stay safe................. GG

D

Dr Herbal

Looks like you off to a flying start mate will be keeping a close eye on this thread got alot of intrest in this strain
best of luck with the rest of your grow :)
peace mate

K

kill-9

Look at the babies.......subscribing to your thread to see what's the end result.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Day 21 veg

and alls well at the Ocan Coral.

@1 days and these kids are off to a great start.With only one light feed(& I mean light) they are doing very well.Still under the 200 watt CFL and in 3" pots.I will be repoting and feeding this coming weekend.They will also be moved to the 400 watt till I am ready,willing and able to flower.

simply stuning pictures of very healthy specimans
later
Ocan.

ECPD  Day 21 004
ECPD  Day 21 002
ECPD  Day 21 003
ECPD  Day 21 006
ECPD  Day 21 008
S

smoketilluchoke

lookin good ocanabis

very green n healthy

are they ECSD X DPD?

anyway good luck with the rest of the grow
peace

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
you always got great pics got some of these theyll b here next week keep us posted

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yours are about the same age as mine.Looking forward to seeing what they do for the both of us :)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looking great OC!!!! I am running some of the Bubble gum doja for outlaw also. Great to see you here. I have followed alot of your work. Topnotch if I must say. RB

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

smoketilluchoke
are they ECSD X DPD?
Yes they Are

Rootbound
Looking great OC!!!! I am running some of the Bubble gum doja for outlaw also. Great to see you here. I have followed alot of your work. Topnotch if I must say. RB

Hi Rootbound
Ah yes the Bubble Gum I also have them.Might run those next,we'll see.
Tkx for the kind words folks
later
Ocan.

Top Bottom