East Coast Royal Diesel

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Nice recovery blazer!

Those looks like they're gonna be some beasts:)

Thanks waayne they seem to be stacking nice especially the #10 pheno putting on some nice colas of purpleness,was a rough road to get here though!lol

kes54800

kes54800

Very nice recovery for sure! Glad to see you pulled thru very nicely brotha. Im running some CannaVenture gear right now as well. Got a easet coast royal diesel and 2 sour double kush in day45 of flower. My ecrd is not a big yielder but the bud is looking and smelling so fuckin good! No purple in my pheno. My sdk on the othrt hand is a big yielder and I have 2 different phenos to pick my keeper from. I gotta get a camera to take pics that those buds deserve.
Keep us posted homie.
Peace
KeS

blazer

blazer

What up kes54800 glad to see you back on the farm dawgie,thanks for stopping in cant wait to see what you got get that camera,out of six got 4 purple 2 are green the 2 pure purple are about half size of other lite purple phenos,will get some update pics soon.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

purple and diesel sounds delicous, nice job man and good job on fixin the lockout even though you caught it very late, whenever your leaves get that dry feel with the really defined margins on the leaves, it's lockout or too high ppm, usaully together....anyways post some finished shots when your done!......Take it easy

kes54800

kes54800

My ecrd has golf ball size buds tha are super frosty..no sour d at all....finished with 20% amber trichs in 7weeks. I was blown awat when I scoped em last week. Gotta finish the flush but now I know this pheno is a 7weeker. On the other hand I have 2 huge yielding sour double kush bx2 starting wk8 2day. Ok peace yall
KeS

blazer

blazer

purple and diesel sounds delicous, nice job man and good job on fixin the lockout even though you caught it very late, whenever your leaves get that dry feel with the really defined margins on the leaves, it's lockout or too high ppm, usaully together....anyways post some finished shots when your done!......Take it easy

Thanks ohiofarmer,cant wait to sample,just glad was able to turn it around

My ecrd has golf ball size buds tha are super frosty..no sour d at all....finished with 20% amber trichs in 7weeks. I was blown awat when I scoped em last week. Gotta finish the flush but now I know this pheno is a 7weeker. On the other hand I have 2 huge yielding sour double kush bx2 starting wk8 2day. Ok peace yall
KeS

Throw up some pics of your ecsd,mine seem to some decent yielders the #4 is the nicest yield so far,my 1pheno that smells pure sour d is yielding nicely with super dense colas its one of my green phenos leaves started purpling once I started bumping down night temps.

Update aprox 48days 12/12
2013 04 01 09 26 56 695
2013 04 01 09 27 20 194
2013 04 01 09 28 05 179
2013 04 01 09 28 11 729
2013 04 01 09 28 29 543
2013 04 01 09 28 52 559
2013 04 01 09 26 56 695 2013 04 01 09 27 20 194 2013 04 01 09 28 05 179 2013 04 01 09 28 11 729 2013 04 01 09 28 29 543 2013 04 01 09 28 52 559

blazer

blazer

Nice work blazer!

Those girls are beasts:)

I'll be looking forward to hearing how those smoke buddy.

Happy harvest!

Thanks bro,you will deff to get taste these ladies,cant wait myself,they definetly came back nicer than I thought they would very resilient strain! Can handle some stress thats for sure!lol

catdaddy

catdaddy

you've done a killer job on these as well. shit, you can even see the crust on them through the blurry shot. Cannaventure should be proud when he sees this.

blazer

blazer

you've done a killer job on these as well. shit, you can even see the crust on them through the blurry shot. Cannaventure should be proud when he sees this.

Thanks catdaddy cant wait to see what they taste like and how the buzz is,sorry for the blury shots my phone cam sucks!lol
Great fucking work...what a recovery!!!
thanks dan was a scary recoop dont want to do that again probably will though!lol

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Dam man looks like everything is coming along nicely, keeep blowin it up; Did these beans get released i've always ment to do a purp sour diesel cross myself but haven't gotten around to it? anyways take it easy brotha

blazer

blazer

Dam man looks like everything is coming along nicely, keeep blowin it up; Did these beans get released i've always ment to do a purp sour diesel cross myself but haven't gotten around to it? anyways take it easy brotha
Thanks ohiofarmer I got these on a drop I would say prob over a year ago,but CV said they would drop with his end of the world drop when it happens I believe

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hells yea nice work on the save! U got some really nice color on a couple of those girls ill have to do some research im curious tho if the pbbx wasnt used somewhere in there.. Anyhow ur gonna have some nice eye candy there real quick like cant wait to see how this finishes up. Peace

blazer

blazer

Hells yea nice work on the save! U got some really nice color on a couple of those girls ill have to do some research im curious tho if the pbbx wasnt used somewhere in there.. Anyhow ur gonna have some nice eye candy there real quick like cant wait to see how this finishes up. Peace

Thanks paperstreet it was a close one,lol,the purple came on early pretty much as soon as started flowering,they are almost there started to cloud up on about half of em the others will go atleast another week or so!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Word! Yea man looks like a nice cross for sure nice n dense and i bet if u run them from clone u gonna shave a week or so off finish time n prolly really get that color locked in shyt looks dope..
I was thinking after i made my post that royal in there must be from royal purple kush hence the ecrd man the rpk we get is some dank sticky stinky shyt man in combination with the ecsd i just cant see how that cross could be bad..
Cant wait to see some finish nuggiez nice work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom