• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi Farmerz

How long should i flower the ECSD? I planned on later her go 12 weeks? Anyone knows when is the flowering peak of this strain?

peace

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweer bro, have u grown her? whats ur thoughts on her?

N

ncmaineac

where

can you help a brother out and let me know where you got it ...and hopefully it was over the net as i dont live in a mmj state...

thanks

ncm

deacon1503

deacon1503

Wow didn't realize she could go that long. What's the high like at that many days?

OGONLY

OGONLY

My Dr. Greenthumb ECSD went between 75 and 85 days. It could have probably gone longer too because there were still quite a few white hairs at day 80. But I have even taken it at 70 days with 90% white hairs and it was still bomb.

This has to be my #2 favorite strain. It yields very well. I pulled 6 zips in 2 gallon coco pots. Smells and tastes better than anything I can think of. Very upbeat strong high. I accidentally threw away my best pheno, stuff was super fuelly and tasted exactly how it smelled. It didn't look as good as the others, but I didn't know what I had until it was too late.

I ended up quitting on this strain because I'm trying to run 65 day strains so I can hopefully get 5 harvests in this year.

N

ncmaineac

ecsd

its a bitch being on the east coast and not being able to get ecsd.....or can i?...does anyone know where i can get ecsd? please...i believe i read its only clone at this point and peeps are trying to put the clone in a flux capacitor and make seeds out it...(or something like that...)

is this true....? or is there a thread that explains the whats what about this elusive plant...

please fill in the blanks if you can...

thanks

ncm

P

PUS

most of the elite cuts are available on the east coast if you know where to look.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Dr. Greenthumb in Canada sells the beans. They are $200. But they are legit I can vouch for that. Super happy with the Fire I've found in the 5 beans I've popped so far.

Google him. You can place your order over the phone. They are expensive but well worth it IMO.

B

Bluenoser

How can you say it's expensive? I Grew out Greenthumb's Ghost OG and it is the bomb. Did Reserva Privada OG not near as potent, no one will buy it off me, that's expensive, I spent 4 months on that. Grew out CaliConnect OG and it was a hermie nightmare that I had to trash...thats expensive!

K

kolah

My outdoor grow of ECSD went into November! It was worth the wait though. I had some dense buds weighing in at 1/2 oz each (dry)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dr greenthumb seems to have quite a few supporters of their various strains that say not only is it dank but yields are huge also,gonna have to give em a try!

chadkush

chadkush

Hows docs ecsd compare to the real thing? Allways wanted to try it but clones are hard to come by. I'm interested in his g13 thoe

Top Bottom