East Coast Sour Diesel In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Whats up farmers....hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life......Time for me to gear up for the next indoor run, still got the tent full right now and will be harvesting in 2 weeks so I figure time to get this thread going!

This is my first run ever with this clone and im very excited as most of us lucky enough to have tried her know she is special and delivers some unbeatable flavors if grown properly.

Honestly I usually don't have to many problems with plants and different stages(veg....cloning..etc) but sour has always been finicky for me...she is never happy with the food I give her and cloning seems to be a pain in the ass as none went for me first time I tried her and I always get good success cloning nevertheless I can't give up on her and will try a full tent of her this round under the 1000watt!

these 3 moms are in a lil ruff shape they were under a 20watt bulb for like 3 weeks very surprised they are still in this good of shape so ill just perk them up a bit then cut clones.

Still haven't decided what number or size pots im doing this round was thinking of trying 12 3gals untopped but still pondering her....I did try out some new soil this round I love the stuff I usually use but figured Id try this stuff since it is basically the exact same mix but has myco added in so we will see if any differnce.

any questions or comments please feel free to post and If you got some E.C.S.D clone shots you wanna throw up to make the threap pop be my guest...cheers farmers lets hope she comes out nice for me!

East coast sour diesel in the house
East coast sour diesel in the house 2
East coast sour diesel in the house 3
East coast sour diesel in the house 4

Intense

Intense

Those plants look good for having been under a 20w bulb for a 3 weeks.

Why are you think untopped specifically?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Those plants look good for having been under a 20w bulb for a 3 weeks.

Why are you think untopped specifically?

thansk for stopping by bro.....it was actually a 32 watt bulb my mistake but they have been under this bank of lights for a week or so and have perked up alot since!

no reason fo going untopped....if u check my last 3-4 grows i always switch it up just try diff things alot! stay tuned!

Where did you get that 20 watt bulb...?

sorry bro it was a 32 watt bulb...just a 2ft flourescent t8 from canadian tire nothing special about it!

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

I was just saying cuase once i tried toput around 8 clones under a T5 2bulb 2ft..
For a couple weeks ...and they didnt veg to well to say the least ...
Maybe i got alil carried away ..lol
I shid have threw some cfls or something...
But itdidnt matter cause theyre just for mothering purposes...

Thats great looking if it was a 20 watt... i guess 3 was a good amonut..
for the type u had...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I was just saying cuase once i tried toput around 8 clones under a T5 2bulb 2ft..
For a couple weeks ...and they didnt veg to well to say the least ...
Maybe i got alil carried away ..lol
I shid have threw some cfls or something...
But itdidnt matter cause theyre just for mothering purposes...

Thats great looking if it was a 20 watt... i guess 3 was a good amonut..
for the type u had...

they were decent sized healthy plants before I put them in a small 2x2 tent with the single bulb for awhile....I guess the walls of tent being so shiny helped a bit too, but they were still in a lil ruff shape before I fed them a couple times but seem alot better now and can hopefully take some clones soon!

2 t5 bulbs shouyld be fine for vegging out some clones I would think....at least till they got a bit bigger but would definetly keep alive and growing.......but once clones transplanted to bigger pot I guess there isn't much space under a 2ft bulb!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Did some cloning this morning on the Sour mama's cut 21 babies for the next run hopefully they root fine for me like I said before she seems to be tricky to root!

and this is one of the veg tents Im running but it's looking a lil empty right now, put most of my moms outdoors and these 3 moms were cloned from the plants im flowerin right now...cloned them 2 weeks into 12/12 so they single blading now but are coming back fine.....3 in tent are Rockstar.....Chem Valley Kush and Purple Kush! Might need to crack some more majic beans!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
With rooting the ecsd I noticed if I snipped then dipped then put in cubes then right under the light they would slouch for a day or so. So I decided to try keeping them out of the light for a 24 hour period after I put them into cubes. Haven't had one slouch on me since I tried this method. Just throwing that out there. Everything is looking good man. ~Smf~

sky high

sky high

The ECSD I have takes for-fuckin'-evah to root. A good 2-3 weeks. It's one of those where the clones always seem to get a bit crappy lookin' cus they've been sittin there for so long....but >eventually<.... yup...she will root. Between the slow root and the long flower times...it's a long process, fer sure!

And thanks for the tip, SMF!!

good luck on the grow. She will definitely put on some nice weight if treated right.

s h

EVOKE

EVOKE

what type of rooting solution are u using... are u foliar feeding.... whats the temps like inside the dome... how often do u air out the dome.. my lemon sour diesel roots in 7 days...

sky high

sky high

What i am using is the same rooting solution...same envoronment....and same medium that roots everything else in 7-10 days. IMO.....the ECSD and the Chemdog D cut I had are 2 of the slowest/hardest cuts to root I've ever had in house. Nothing is different in the methods used but the cuts.

pretty dank shit when finished though.... ('bout to take a room of it down)

best of luck

s h

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

What i am using is the same rooting solution...same envoronment....and same medium that roots everything else in 7-10 days. IMO.....the ECSD and the Chemdog D cut I had are 2 of the slowest/hardest cuts to root I've ever had in house. Nothing is different in the methods used but the cuts.

pretty dank shit when finished though.... ('bout to take a room of it down)

best of luck

s h

Yah same here I never have problems rooting anything...usually get 90-100 % in peat pellets the sour has just been tricky more so then any other strain I have cloned....but u r right I have heard lots of people say sour takes longer to root......but I have rooted sour clones before in 10 days but also had some not root for me!

thanks for stopping by!

With rooting the ecsd I noticed if I snipped then dipped then put in cubes then right under the light they would slouch for a day or so. So I decided to try keeping them out of the light for a 24 hour period after I put them into cubes. Haven't had one slouch on me since I tried this method. Just throwing that out there. Everything is looking good man. ~Smf~

Good Idea to try out bro but I already put them under the light lol.......they are a lil tricky for sure but im sure they will go for me no problem!

stay tuned for the show and thx for the info!

The ECSD I have takes for-fuckin'-evah to root. A good 2-3 weeks. It's one of those where the clones always seem to get a bit crappy lookin' cus they've been sittin there for so long....but >eventually<.... yup...she will root. Between the slow root and the long flower times...it's a long process, fer sure!

And thanks for the tip, SMF!!

good luck on the grow. She will definitely put on some nice weight if treated right.

s h

Yah she is a lil fussy for sure but I have rooted her before so im not to worried she is just longer and more picky then everything else I have rooted but im sure she will go for me!

thx for stopping by bro....stay tuned!

what type of rooting solution are u using... are u foliar feeding.... whats the temps like inside the dome... how often do u air out the dome.. my lemon sour diesel roots in 7 days...

whats up bro......im fine on cloning I always get 90-100% in peat pellets just the few times I have tried sour she has been a lil picky but she still roots for me and im sure they will go fine this round!

just root tech gel....usually use wilsons the cheap stuff.....stay tuned for some updates thx for checking the thread bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Welll don't I feel like a jag-off......I messed up the Sour D clones again LMAO I have never had any problems cloning until this lil girl came into my room......but had a few problems I keep my clones above a veg light so it acts like a heat mat and keeps the dome perfect but I had fire inspection and forgot to set timer again and when I check my veggies is the 6 hours the light is off so I didnt notice that the light was off for week and a half until all my moms started to look a lil stressed so I figured it out then so the clones went threw some weird temp changes and didn't like it.....I still cloned a bunch of them they just look like shit and Im the most anol grower ever so im not sure if I want to use them this run since my buddy has a bunch of really nice Island Sweet Skunk clones that are extra so Im just gonna grab those and run em and try the sour D again next run!

sorry everyone put my foot in my mouth starting thread before I cloned but like I said this is my only strain that clones like shit for me!

Any chance the mods could just change the title of this thread to..........Isalnd Sweet Skunk In The House!!!.......be awesome if you can save me starting another thread up....but I promise whatever I run I`ll try not to dissapoint!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

damn mitchy sorry to hear bout that. sucks when we fuck up but makes us better when we learn from it. hope all else is well.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Man all i want is some ecsd lucky dog i know your gonna love her good luck!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
take a few more cuts. Maybe experiment with different media and some more light on them. That t8 if they are right underneath should be just right. From the pics it looks like you are relying on ambient lighting from the light underneath..

I have a PK that takes 2 weeks to root also. fuckin bitch.

sky high

sky high

I have a similar set up, mitchy......

I put the clones >under< the light for the first 5-7 days when I know they aren't gonna make any rooots.... and then at about a week I will slide em up on top of my big 8-light t-5...... and the warmth makes em POP the roots out after a few days. (unless it's the ECSD or Chemdog D...LOL)

Less chance of em drying out the less time they spend ON the light.....IMO.

best of luck bro

s h

M

maphisto

hey guys i usually don't post as i lurk but i mothered out an ECSD plant that i got from seed Dr. Green thumb and my roots took in 9 days all of them (5) i believe,i don't use any thing special just dip n' grow and rw under one 1' t5. i am very excited about this grow she is only a week into flower.

R

redlife215

I have dr greenthumb sour d and headband outside now. I really like em so far

urban1026835

urban1026835

Whats up farmers....hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life......Time for me to gear up for the next indoor run, still got the tent full right now and will be harvesting in 2 weeks so I figure time to get this thread going!

This is my first run ever with this clone and im very excited as most of us lucky enough to have tried her know she is special and delivers some unbeatable flavors if grown properly.

Honestly I usually don't have to many problems with plants and different stages(veg....cloning..etc) but sour has always been finicky for me...she is never happy with the food I give her and cloning seems to be a pain in the ass as none went for me first time I tried her and I always get good success cloning nevertheless I can't give up on her and will try a full tent of her this round under the 1000watt!

these 3 moms are in a lil ruff shape they were under a 20watt bulb for like 3 weeks very surprised they are still in this good of shape so ill just perk them up a bit then cut clones.

Still haven't decided what number or size pots im doing this round was thinking of trying 12 3gals untopped but still pondering her....I did try out some new soil this round I love the stuff I usually use but figured Id try this stuff since it is basically the exact same mix but has myco added in so we will see if any differnce.

any questions or comments please feel free to post and If you got some E.C.S.D clone shots you wanna throw up to make the threap pop be my guest...cheers farmers lets hope she comes out nice for me!

View attachment 220097View attachment 220098View attachment 220099View attachment 220100
Love me some Diesel. Looks like you have definitely got that finicky girl dancing for you atm.

Top Bottom