D

Dubwobble

Tester Name : Dubwobble
Strain : East Coast Sour Diesel
Method Smoked : Clean Glass Pipe

APPEARANCE

SD_close_up.jpg

SD_in_hand.jpg

Chunky asymmetrical buds with profuse foxtails. Light white-green leaves with a few dark olive green leaves caked in thc glands. Most hairs are light orange or tan colored.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Tangy sour earthy dirt.

Associated smells of bud : Sharp fuel-like, chemical cleaner.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Like the dominant smell, sour rich-dirt.

Associated flavours : Pine, slightly mothball-like.

Harsh/smoothness : 5
- cough factor? : yes/no? If I take too big of a hit I cough, otherwise pretty smooth for buds that look so frosty.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body = 80% sativa /20% indica

Potency : 8

Duration : :30 minutes.
Seems like it goes away quickly. Takes you up and then brings you down all within a half hour.

Use : Daytime/Bedtime

Munchies? : yes/no? It does make me hungry.

----------------

Overall a nice version of the ECSD. Great bag appeal, and intense Sour fuel smell. One thing to note is that every time I smoke some, it quickly tightens up the front of my head, right between the temples. It also makes my eyes really red and "chinese eyed", my eyes actually get all puffy. However, the "front of head thing" after a day of smoking builds up to a headache. I have had to take some aspirin a couple times after smoking it.

It also seems to have a weird jonesin' feeling associated with it. It gets you really high, but goes away so quickly I feel as if I need to keep smoking it to maintain that level. But then, after smoking it like a madman, I get a headache and feel too "weeded".
Ehhh - maybe it's just me.

SD_in_tupperware.jpg

H

Hazeface

looks like some fire bro..thanks 4 the report...;)..:animbong:

C

Cloud 99

It also seems to have a weird jonesin' feeling associated with it. It gets you really high, but goes away so quickly I feel as if I need to keep smoking it to maintain that level. But then, after smoking it like a madman, I get a headache and feel too "weeded".
Ehhh - maybe it's just me.

not just you Dub.the first time i smoked some i was like damn this really does live up to the hype.then the second time i smoked it the flavor was still there but i barely got high and its been that way with me and sour d ever since.the motor city diesel i grew couldnt touch the flavor but the high is on another level than sour d.also i got one lone sssdh(dr longbottoms shire cut x(rez) sd ibl so i got high hopes 4 it as it carries that burnt rubber chemmy smell wit a touch of spice when the stem is rubbed. it hasnt hermed and hasnt shown balls now at 8 weeks 18/6 so im bout to dice it up 4 clones.sorry 4 ramblin spot on report

P

poison pinto

burnt rubber chemmy smell, I know it well, a lot of the sd crosses came out that way,
the worst was the basic D, so stinky and skunky till dried, then all burnt eraser, thick smoke and headache.
ECSD clone is pure pleasure, its a short lived high but well worth it.

B

Bi0hazard

The Sour Diesel's coming from Rez seed stock are known to constantly express the phenos that only have the 30 minute high. What you need to find is the real ECSD cut, the Original Sour Diesel (AJ's Cut), or the Riri Cut. Once you get the non watered-down version of sour diesel, you will see that intense high lasts for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours. Well worth tracking down.

C

Cloud 99

oh ive had the original strate from NY more than a couple times and it is a good high.its just that i build a tolerance to it very quickly.
On a side note i got 1 SSSDH x SD ibl x motor city disel.i had 2 but the dog knocked 1 over and trampled it.i almost couldnt find them to begin wit but right after i posted here the first time i went on a mad hunt and of course they were right in front of my face.im gonna clone em soon and flower thm when the others are done then i can see if the MCD added that potency i know it for.sorry for the highjack.ill start my own thread soon

P

paulycali

Nice dubwobble! Definetaly some nice looking real deal ecsd. Gotta love it

Keep up the good work!

D

DaBeanCollector

man looks like some Cheese i had, interesting,,, nice report..

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
that looks just like the shit we used to get out of mass. ..straight fire!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Yummmm i love sour....... I get that shit all the time here..... :)

Top Bottom