East Coast Sour Goo under cfl

• Thread starter DC105
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

I thought there would be some grow logs on here of Sour Goo! Oh well! I guess I will put up a few! I have a small garden that has a lovely East Coast Sour Goo girl in it. I only have 7 plants in it. I germed 4 seeds all 4 sprouting. I was 50/50 on the sex ratio. Mine look to have a xmas tree style of structure to her. The male was a big dude with lots of nuts. I hope I made a few F2's I havent checked too closely on her. I only have 1 cfl light on her, but she catches some light from the others I'm sure. Well, probably have 4 weeks left on her. Here is what she looks like! I usually grow under 2000wts hydro. This little grow is organic under cfl's. Something new for me!

This 1st earlier pic she is far right and towering over everyone else!
East coast sour goo under cfl

A little frost developing early as the main cola is trying to form
East coast sour goo under cfl 2

DC105

DC105

Here is some recent pics taken last nite!
DSC06114

She is sticky!!
DSC06116
DSC06121

marski420

marski420

Lookin good for CFL's bro, any reason in particular you switched from 2000w to the CFLs?

DC105

DC105

Yeah, Im not running 2000wts now because my shit got stolen! I had an old house in the country for 7 years and somebody must have sniffed around. It was 45 mins from my house so it wasn't posssible to keep an eye on the place! Freakin sucked!!!

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Top Bottom