East Coast Strains of Old?

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

Got gifted a handful of seeds from an old timer who says he saved his seeds from every bag he and his friends ever had from the 60's through now. He showed me pics of his plants hitting the roof of his greenhouse so we are dealing with some old school sativas I am sure as that is quite a feat in WA.

So he labeled things and one said NY. I have not seen the guy or had a chance to talk to him but I was wondering what herb you guys had around the east coast back before the internet days to give me some idea of what we might be playing with.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I second that, don't know what it could be but I'd love to watch the grow of that NY bag
One of my buddy's with the most highest standards from New York used to be so disappointed in local quality that he would almost get depressed cuz he remembered what quality he left back home......he had great intuition of what connoisseurs enjoy the most....I heard east coast even has potent schwag

tweedy

tweedy

I will get to em when I have a proper place to breed to open up selection, there are only about 10 seeds so I want to be careful with em and give them the best foot forward. @caveman4.20

I gave a friend some beans of a different preservation project I did and they totally popped and are up. I am excited, first time and it feels so good after taking down so many ladies without a seed given back to the community. Ha. Should be some dank too :)

Top Bottom