East Coast's Exotic Adventures

• Thread starter eastcoastled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eastcoastled

I've been running jacks for about a year. Loved the price, but hated the constant fighting I did with it.

Out of maybe 10 plants, 5 would like it, 3 would show deficiencies, the other 2 would flat out hate it. Took me awhile to figure out you have to add epsom with it. I finally had enough of jacks and switched to mills nutrients. I'm glad your plants thrive with it. My gsc absolutely hated it. My grease monkeys didn't mind it, but with the mills they showed much more vigor!

Good lookin gals ya got!
Thanks man. The way your ladies stack, i may have to give Mills a try. I have also been thinking of veg bloom like @Onetwothree recommended. I also throw some great white in every week, def seems to help. I know what you mean though, i have had some issues with new strains, and certain pheno's struggling with the jacks.

E

eastcoastled

I wanna snag some top dawg... chems are my favorite...but man...I get to looking at $200 and $300 prices. Just turns me away. Which ones you rockin bro?
I'm running stardawg ix, underdog D, and sourdawg. Honestly the sourdawg is the best that i have sampled out of the three, the underdog and stardawg have very similar flavors once cured. I know what you mean about the price, i just dropped $500 on two packs, NYC Chem, and 3 Chems. Especially after not being super impressed with the stardawg IX's.....but i have to give them a few runs to figure them out.

sourdawg @ 7 weeks
P1000531

stardawg ix around 3-4 weeks
P1000524

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I'm running stardawg ix, underdog D, and sourdawg. Honestly the sourdawg is the best that i have sampled out of the three, the underdog and stardawg have very similar flavors once cured. I know what you mean about the price, i just dropped $500 on two packs, NYC Chem, and 3 Chems. Especially after not being super impressed with the stardawg IX's.....but i have to give them a few runs to figure them out.

sourdawg @ 7 weeks
View attachment 667973
stardawg ix around 3-4 weeks
View attachment 667974

Those look good. I do enjoy stardawg. I've been told by a few people that top dawg has the chems. Veg bloom is definitely quality, I almost went with them. If I go back to my first love ...hydro ..next grow I'll grab a Lil starter pack and try them out. I feel you can get good results from them, but it's slightly hydro leaning.

My best overall smoking/tasting grow came from Earth juice. You seem to have jacks locked in. And I preach "great white"! Especially in early growth. Lookin good bro.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Thanks man, while exotic is my favorite, i spread the love. Right now my room is just about dominated by top dawg, with a nice amount of archive on deck, along with new exotic phenos....and more in the works. I have seen some nice blackberry cream phenos on IG. Check greengenes garden on IG, he found a nice pheno.

what archive are you running and exotic.

E

eastcoastled

what archive are you running and exotic.
From exotic i have two new grease monkey phones, and the cube ready to flower soon. from archive i have casper Og starting to flower/about to flower, and Lemonheads on deck, prob flowering in a month or more. From exotic, i'm sitting on the guice, future, orange cream, trapstar, black mamba, and left over seeds from everything i've shown in this thread. Doesn't take much to get a keeper from exotic. From archive, i'm sitting on sweeties, samoas, scooby snacks, rocketfuel, french bread, poochie love, memory loss, probably more. I'm a seed collector, i'm sure it carries over from collecting baseball cards as a kid.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

From exotic i have two new grease monkey phones, and the cube ready to flower soon. from archive i have casper Og starting to flower/about to flower, and Lemonheads on deck, prob flowering in a month or more. From exotic, i'm sitting on the guice, future, orange cream, trapstar, black mamba, and left over seeds from everything i've shown in this thread. Doesn't take much to get a keeper from exotic. From archive, i'm sitting on sweeties, samoas, scooby snacks, rocketfuel, french bread, poochie love, memory loss, probably more. I'm a seed collector, i'm sure it carries over from collecting baseball cards as a kid.

Nice lil stash. Imo, this batch of releases aren't exotic's better gear. Especially after seeing some grows on instagram, and others having the same complaints I had about a couple strains. I understand eventually breeders retire strains, and have other projects to pursue. Really hard to believe he didn't choose to do more work with kimbo. I can't wait to cross her and reverse her.

MiMadman

MiMadman

What up guys, exotic is favorite breeder so far, but I haven't been in the game that long. I usually post in another forum, but saw a lot of activity here, so figured i would join the party. Here are some of my babies, hope you guys enjoy.

Grease monkey pheno #1
View attachment 654853
View attachment 654854
grease monkey pheno #2
View attachment 654857
doublestuff'd #1
View attachment 654858
doublestuff'd #2
View attachment 654859
kimbo
View attachment 654861
banana cream