Easy Haze after a week and a half 12/12

• Thread starter Like2Grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Easy Haze from Philosophers seeds was vegged for about 6 weeks and 12/12 for a week and a half. She's about 2 feet tall and 3 feet wide now after being topped once. The Haze smells great and quite smelly.

Picture taken with Sony A7ii and Oshiro 60mm lens.

DSC06304a.jpg
Easy haze after a week and a half 1212 2
Easy haze after a week and a half 1212 3

Last edited:
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

About 3 weeks into flower now from first 12/12 day. Buds aren't big but things are starting to look promising when I check close up shots.

Emptied and cleaned the autopot reservoir and water holders for pots today and used just water and cal mag in the reservoir to flush.

EasyHaze3wks

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Tent got cold at night and leaves turned yellow. Picked the leaves and tossed them out the door. They floated like a feather in a Forest Gump movie.

The buds stayed green though (sort of:-)).

EasyHaze45weeks

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Congrats on the harvest! How's the smoke/vape?

Really nice flavor. They say pineapple but almost a pineapple/ caramel flavor. After a small joint there was a clear head that could still be functional. A small slow down in body function with balance noticeably affected but no need to sleep. No munchies but I made a dinner with fish and onion rings, macaroni salad, garden salad, and some hot pickled vegetables. Strawberry/ rhubarb pie with tea for dessert. No munchies though ;-).

I chopped a little early but got about 60g so there are a lot of similar days available. Nice strain for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom