easy kelp tea receipe

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

First..get some dry kelp meal..very inexpensive.. put 1/2 cup of kelp in a small glass jar...add 1 cup of water to the top..dont stir...wait about 30 min for water to be absorbed...next take a blender and put your kelp meal in and blend away..the finer the better...put back in jar..close lid..put in refridge and chill...now is ready to use..almost...mix at a rate of 1tsp of kelp per gallon of water for foliar spray or 1 tbsp per gallon for soil soak....thats it...u just made a very expensive solution for about .50 cents or less...u will find that your little 1/2 of cup of kelp will go along ways..peace.. oh..and use filtered water....and stir like crazy when mixing...

greenthumb

greenthumb

That's what I'm going to do next time!! Thanks Sonoragold! (this time, I just sprinkled it in the soil).

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Sonaragold - thanks a million for such an awesome and easy kelp recipe ! ! ! Here's another tip for those wanting to douse the "ladies" in as short of time as possible (and fellas-your lady friends <human type> will REALLY be satisfied with this)......make a quick trip to your nearest health food store (here in S.W. Colorado its like Natures Oasis) and pick up some dried kelp as they sell it in 2 and 4 ounce bags.....the brand is Maine Coast Sea Vegetables and voila - the lady will rightfully point out you being a stud and your "other" ladies will love you long time for being the aforementioned stud.......

I bring this up because even the most organic of all organic garden stores here don't seem to stock it.....my wife suggested eBay or Amazon and I had her go stand in the corner for a timeout for suggesting such a thing.....I'm kidding but you get the idea.....

Top Bottom