easy kief tumbler?

• Thread starter King Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

King Fresh

Hey was thinking of grabing one of these tumblers. I was wondering if anyone owened one and had any feedback about the quality and productivity?
And I wondering roughly, around how much kief would a 100 grams of good trim produce. I know there are a ton of variables, but roughly? or how much have you sifted youself?

I've seen some of the DIY's and they look like they work great.
But I just want to pull somthing out of the box ready to rock.

E

ent

Which one are you talking about?

Your yields are reflected by the quality of trim. Anywhere from 10-20% return is good. I'd expect closer to 10%. Freeze that trim, it really helps when tumbling.

S

shane l

10 to 20% is about right but it really depends on what your growing more tri cone more gold dust [keif] been doing it for years leafs work great stems not so much but u will still get some
Tumbleweed-tumblers.com
Shane
Happy smoken

K

King Fresh

Well, my www.easykief.com tumbler is on its way from Berverton Oregon.
It's supposed to be here Tues. I will be posting a review on the quality and functionality of the machine it's self and a summary of the finished product.

Throw some of your favorite trim preparation techniques my way! It would be much appreciated

Cheers

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Soon as you recieve it let me know what the outside demintions are.I`m looking for a tumbler that I can run in a small freezer.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just be careful because the plastic tub will become brittle when frozen! I`m thinking of replacing the box with a plane sanded wood box to correct that.Just need the guts really.Be nice to build a drawer into the bottem to collect the kief in.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Now that`s nice! Tell us more about the tumbler and where to get one!

N

NorcalODB

Hey was thinking of grabing one of these tumblers. I was wondering if anyone owened one and had any feedback about the quality and productivity?
And I wondering roughly, around how much kief would a 100 grams of good trim produce. I know there are a ton of variables, but roughly? or how much have you sifted youself?

I've seen some of the DIY's and they look like they work great.
But I just want to pull somthing out of the box ready to rock.
I was checking out the easy tumbler the other day and for the price it looks pretty good, keep us posted on your firtst run.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ok I just ordered the Easy Tumbler with both the metal mesh and silk screen tubes.They are going to add a new smoking devise for free as I promised to do a report at the Farm for them after I try the tumbler out. I figured people may be intrested in how well it works anyway.If it turns out well worth the cost I`m going to get back with them and see if they will pay for some advertisment here at the Farm.They will be running an ad in High Times mag next month so why not at the Farm? I won`t endorse if it isn`t a good value so let you all know that!

L

LBZ Farmer

you should check out our tumbler

Can you please tell me more about this tumbler. It just looks expensive... ha ha I hope you have options like unfinished wood or blemished models I am down with that!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn thats not a half bad looking machine and the price is right - looking forward to your review MC

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The one pictured is not the Easy tumbler. I recieved the Easy Tumbler and will do a report on it as soon as I can. My trailor is now on my mountain property and I have a generator set up. Still need to get the trailor level,fix the sewer, and put up a water tower for extra water,ect,ect,ect. Don`t worrie I`m itching to use this thing and need the space as the bedroom is full of bags of trim and popcorn buds.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam I really do want to get time to try this thing! It`s still in the box and yet to be tryed.I can`t even find time to BBQ the steaks in the freezer so to have room for trim. Soon I keep thinking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom