easy kief tumbler?

• Thread starter King Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK tried the Easy Tumbler last night. I ran about 4 tubes in the metal mesh tube and was pleased with the results and ease of use. I plan on using the silk screen tube to refine the kief after everything has been run in the metal mesh tube as it is a little tighter grid. Never used a tumbler before so can`t compare it to anything but a framed silk screen. So much easyer! Should have got one of these things years ago! The easy Tumbler is well worth the money ! I think the whole box is small enough to fit in a freezer but mine is in storage,all I have out in the mountains is my RV`s little freezer above the fridge. I may try running it off the truck batteries with an inverter as it takes alot of gas with my generator to keep power.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
meh you dont need top put it in the freezer - just throw a bit of dry ice in a ziploc storage bag - smash it up a bit and put that in the tumbler with your trim - viola: instant freezer

phenotyper

phenotyper

Hey MC, thanks for posting. How quality is the construction of the device? Built to last or so so? I am tired of bubble bags and have beeen doing qwiso lately, so this seems like a potentially good investment.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The The Easy Tumbler is made with a plastic ben. Seems to be durable but time will tell. yep I`d like to get the workings put into a wooden ben with a drawer at the bottem lined with glass at some point but if the ben does break you can buy a new one at Wally Mart for cheep and fix it. It came with a wire brush but I`d sugjest you pick up a new soft tooth brush instead to clean the durm.

C

Codisious

meh you dont need top put it in the freezer - just throw a bit of dry ice in a ziploc storage bag - smash it up a bit and put that in the tumbler with your trim - viola: instant freezer

Do you know if you can use dry ice in the wooden tumblers like bubblemans or could it possibly warp the wood?

420bliss

420bliss

Now that`s nice! Tell us more about the tumbler and where to get one!

they get shipped alot to a distributor in Louisville, KY after that they go all over the us, if your in oregon i can direct you to a shop that carries them,

purpleberry

purpleberry

I have a APE and learned a few tricks, Make sure the trim is dry, if its a little wet at all the trichomes dont fall off, Dont let the trim sit for ever, my budy used old stuff and alot of leaf material feel through the holes because it was crumbling, and his kief came out green. Get some foam or rubber balls and throw them in there, they will break up all the larf buds and save you work. Run the machine for 8 hours to get a better yield. Ive found that the kief doesnt really go down much in quality and the end product is very good. Ive throw the trim in the freezer, but dont think it matters when u run it 8 hours youll get all the kief you going to get out of it. If you have animals just grab a window screen it will get the hairs and also any red hairs from the nugs out reall fast.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I just bought the tumbler in the picture above from Smokin Bliss in beaverton getting some nice keif. How easy is this!! it's wooden ,glass on bottom pulls out and top to get drum out mine is the 2 0z model but holds more and it was 175.00 unfinished . Ready to make jello shots out of keif . Thanks smoking bliss!!!

J

J.a.h.

So the easy tumble stainless steel tube won't produce melty treats without a second refining.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am really diggin this my leaf that has been frozen for 1 yr wow. carmel in color am blowing it out with a air hose after has gone a while with hairs in it .do not put frozen in if wet but cold is the way to go. The 175 dollar unfinished works great holds a good 4-6 oz. All the new dry is fabbbbb

K

ksully86

Tumbler

they get shipped alot to a distributor in Louisville, KY after that they go all over the us, if your in oregon i can direct you to a shop that carries them,

I would like to buy one the tumblers you showed in the picture, I live in northern California, is there a website that carries this, or can you give me the name of the product and I can search for it on Google.
Thanks in advance

B

bubblekief

I got a tumbler from ebay for that same price (175.00ish) and put it in the spare fridge, the unit put out 7 gms in 8 hours, and when I pulled it after 4 hours....bubble!! dont remember much after that... =) i put some pics of it in my photo gallery.
DSC019212.JPG

420bliss

420bliss

I got a tumbler from ebay for that same price (175.00ish) and put it in the spare fridge, the unit put out 7 gms in 8 hours, and when I pulled it after 4 hours....bubble!! dont remember much after that... =) i put some pics of it in my photo gallery.
DSC019212.JPG

man i got 2 oz the first time i ran my tumbler for 2 hours with trim from 8 plants, is the drum wrapped in silk or stainless steel in yours?

Top Bottom