Easy kief when making bud butter (MUST use blender)

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I used up the last of my butter last night, was making more today and noticed something that caught my eye.

I always blend my nugs together into a light powder before making butter. Any blender will work I'm sure.

Once done with the blending, gently tap out all of the grinded out bud (you can gently tap the side if you want but not TOO hard). Place in a container. This is your butter/candy/ what ever bud. This is seen in Picture 2.

At the bottom of the blender cup where the blades are, a thin golden cake is going to gather. This is where you will tap very hard to get it loose and then place this into a different container. Once all loose and dumped out, screw off the blade cup from the bottom and get all of those loose particles also! Place in same container.
(Pic 2 is the loose butter bud, Pic 3 + 4 is the golden layer gathered at the bottom! I sprinkled a good amount on 2 bowls.... put a fork in me!)

***This was used with C and below grade Vermont red beard nuggets. I'm sure good shake and trim will have the same effect.

Sorry for how this is written... I'm higher than a birds dick :cool0010:

Easy kief when making bud butter must use blender
Easy kief when making bud butter must use blender 2
Easy kief when making bud butter must use blender 3
Easy kief when making bud butter must use blender 4
W

weed sucks

i used to do that, but learned tons more impurities are added when using a sharp blade. especially dicing up the leaf as fine as that.

just not as 100% ya know?

still dank though!

Top Bottom