Easy perpetual growing in the UK (and elsewhere)

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northernpop

Northernpop

Hi guys. I've been running perpetual auto grows for a while now, and if anyone has any questions I'll do my best to help. I have a maximum plant count of 9, to avoid testing the personal consumption limit laws.

As a note, I use organic dry mix fertilisers by livingsoils.

So, if you grow 3 batches of 3 plants, at 3 week intervals, you can harvest 3 plants every 3 weeks. I class the plant stages as:
Girls
Teenagers
Mams

Easy perpetual growing in the uk and elsewhere
You'll need to stick to autos for this, and none that take longer than 9 weeks from seed to harvest. I'd also stick to the same strain per run, despite pheno variance with auto's.

I found a large tote box for starting the girls off in. Led bulbs or cfls will do. I also use a 5v USB fan to pull air through the box. This is fine for the first 3 weeks.

My main grow room is only 2x3ft but I can fit 6 plants in, 3 teenagers and 3 mams, in 3 gallon fabric pots (fine for fast autos). The trick is to give your mams centre stage, whilst you lst the teenagers around the edges of the grow.

I do dry in a small tent in the loft, with an oil heater on a setting of 18°C. I can recommend of few good strains too.

Peace out.
Northernpop

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Nice work! I do something similar with photos. 28 day cycle instead of 21 which gives 12 weeks to flower

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Photo's in 28 days, wow!

What strains do you run?
Cheers.
I harvest a photo every 28 days. They don't complete a cycle every 28 days LOL.

3 flower cells (4x4) 1k HID each
1 veg cell

process: plant a new variety every 28 days (4 weeks), move to flower at 28 days (4 weeks) of veg, flower for 12 weeks. It's a system designed for low heigth rooms and has a respectable yeild

Northernpop

Northernpop

I harvest a photo every 28 days. They don't complete a cycle every 28 days LOL.

3 flower cells (4x4) 1k HID each
1 veg cell

process: plant a new variety every 28 days (4 weeks), move to flower at 28 days (4 weeks) of veg, flower for 12 weeks. It's a system designed for low heigth rooms and has a respectable yeild
That's sweet. I hate running out in between grows so auto's are fast and yeild great (depending on strain). My auto purple punch has been clocked at 24% and is a huge yielder. I must agree, last years my photo girl scout cookies were scrogged and did great. But this took from July to November.
Are you on a plant count? Have you considered autos?
Cheers!.
IMG 20211217 161932

Top Bottom