Easy trick to view trichomes with autofocus

• Thread starter Aqwut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aqwut

I seriously hate my phone lol. 1000 dollar samsung and wont even focus lol.
Change video to 4K/8K and highest FPS settings. Also turn the flash on, zoom in to at least 4x and you will be able to see. I am using an S10 and it works great. If you have a jewelers loupe, put it over your phones video camera.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Change video to 4K/8K and highest FPS settings. Also turn the flash on, zoom in to at least 4x and you will be able to see. I am using an S10 and it works great. If you have a jewelers loupe, put it over your phones video camera.
So either im just camera stupid or my phone doesnt have 4k/8k. Also highest fps is 60.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It may be called UHD60 =4k60fps
What phone you have?
Yeah its under uhd60. Just still blurry as hell. The camera was supposed to be fantastic on this phone, my iphone 7 took better photos..

A

Aqwut

Yeah its the shitty 12mp camera that doesnt allow it to work lol.
4K video mode even works with my shaky as hands and you don't even need to record. Wifey has the S20 and it's even more easy to see vs my s10

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

4K video mode even works with my shaky as hands and you don't even need to record. Wifey has the S20 and it's even more easy to see vs my s10
Yeah idk must just be my pos phone itself lol. Ill try to post something later. I mean it doesnt help im looking at hatvested buds, i have nothing in flower right now so lighting is very dim too lol.

Top Bottom