Easyryder auto's (ak47xlr2)

• Thread starter jlve187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should i cross blue mdzanigs blue streak with the easyryder???

• hell yea!!

Votes: 42 87.5%
  • hell no your crazy!!!

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
A

ALB3RTsWeeD

now have Blue Streak & Diesel Ryder from Joint Dr. but I think these days to get something else :smoke

J

jlve187

yea man well i gut easyryders that are already a month old and i have mossy mix from crazy x seeds i dont know if you seen them yet but there colorful and fruity from what i heard mossy's and bluestreak both germing right now..so well see what happens ya know im going to do a few crosses if i get hopefully few pheno males im not just going to breed any male with any female ya kno i want to make a great batch!!Let me know what ya think man!

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

yea its good idea and i think to breed my line auto-flower streins...

J

jlve187

yea its good idea and i think to breed my line auto-flower streins...

Yea man we will have some good genetics i was wondering if i should breed the autos with a dp purple#1 plant thats just starting to flower what do you think???

666elsie

j-187 I have a THIA-SKUNK in my yard,same stuff.and this one is a very tall one at that getting on 6 weeks and already 5 foot,just staring to show its sex.
My hindu kush auto is a real beautt,I like these autos.had a male that pissed pollen.

J

jlve187

j-187 I have a THIA-SKUNK in my yard,same stuff.and this one is a very tall one at that getting on 6 weeks and already 5 foot,just staring to show its sex.
My hindu kush auto is a real beautt,I like these autos.had a male that pissed pollen.

That would be good maybe do a cross also just to let you know when you cross an auto and a regular strain most of the seeds wont have auto flowring genes but they might have auto traits so they might auto or they mite take a 1or 2 to show any sex ya know....you breed 2 autos they def auto seeds!! Just to let you know aight peace man!!

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

Yea man we will have some good genetics i was wondering if i should breed the autos with a dp purple#1 plant thats just starting to flower what do you think???

you can polin them with some good auto-flower male and let see whats the result...:anim_30:

M

mtbb333

My first easyryder outside grow

Easy peezy. nice smooth "gets you sativa high" smoke

IGP2670
 IGP2672
J

jlve187

Easy peezy. nice smooth "gets you sativa high" smoke

Wow looks great you sure are right about the smoke tho it is a great high and more of a sativa high your totally right!! Great potentcy for an autoflowering plant also!!

B

bluntman113

hey man wondering what strain you think would be good to get that yield about 4 oz and would be low maintance i got a 400 hps im trying to go soil . indoor

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
nice nice

Lookn forward to the smoke report on the AK47/Lwr im think about gettn some to put in my veg room next summer because i shut down my flower room from mid june to end of august due to high temps .and I can only A/C my veg room. A1 lookn plants dude can't wait ta see your crosses

S

salbahe

hi there.I'm new at this,anyone know about Afghan Kush Ryder?All I've seen is negative reviews.Do you have some pics?

M

MASSES 420KING

Thanks PAPA yea i have a 10 pack of mdzanigs blue ryder on the way and i think i will cross one of the best males with my best female easyryder!! Ill keep you updated!! Thanks for the kindness!!!:sun

hellllll noooo i wouldnt danzigs work is not as stable as joint drs gear plus the whole auto flowering phenom is new and you run the risk of mudding up the genepool if not done rite just keep ordering beans and always have hybrid vigor:banana1sv6:

Z

zappafan99

Congrats on the Easyryder grow. Yours look more on the indica side than mine ended up. It does have a nice clear buzz. I'm gonna grow the AK out for tons of seeds this year(last attempt got halted). I also want to try the new Diesel auto they have. I'm thinking of a bunch of small hidden Easryryder and auto diesel patches to add to my regular outdoor plants. I'm gonna use it for bubble hash and might try my first bho.

S

sonaro

Looking great man! I have 3 easy ryders going myself. They are 3 weeks old and just start showing sex. I'm really liking this strain already. I'm doing mine outdoors and actually just moved them out to my site last nite. 2 gallon buckets should be good don't you think? I think I'm going to give the last one about another week inside since it's a little behind. It received a little heat stress when I was on vacation last week. I'm moving over here from another site, so I think I'm going to start a journal here soon. I think I need 10 posts before I can start a thread.

scribed

Latest posts

Top Bottom