Ebay Dark room

• Thread starter BudBlazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BudBlazer

Looking for another bigger tent to grow in, the one I currently have is this : Dark Room DR120

This is the one I am currently looking at: ebay tent

Has anyone had any experience with an ebay tent or this particular seller? If not I would feel better about going with a quality tent I know is good. Or if you could recommend a tent in that size. Thanks

O

Oregonic

I picked up a 3x3 tent with the mylar type stuff just like that. Not as many vents and a few light leaks but for the price it can't be beat IMO.

S

smoke1sun

That looks like a nice find bud.
I want a tent that big. But i would need some way to separated it so i could veg clone keep mothers and flower in the same tent. GOOD LUCK RIGHT. lol

B

BudBlazer

Well I am going to stick with what I know and get another one of the 4'x4's I already have. But I would like to know if anyone has one of these ebay tents still. I just dont want to save a bunch of money and be pissed off if the thing sucks.

L

LA Woman

This tent is very good for the money and the seller is good as well. Meagan :)

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Bud, just make sure there is plenty of "in" and "outs" some of the cheaper tents dont have enough sites for all of your electrical and venting needs..or they leak light thru the zipper..good luck..

Top Bottom