ebay???

• Thread starter sdgreenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sdgreenthumb

Hey,

Does any one buy gear on eBay? I was clicking around there this morning and saw some stuff I use pretty cheap. Most of what you find is crap, but I think if you look around you can find some good deals. Any one ever had any experience buying nutrients there? Paying retail at my local store has been feeling kind of expensive lately and I was just looking to hear some of your stories.

Thanks

j wizzle

j wizzle

its ebay. some stuff will be good, some will be shit...thats the nature of ebay. its up to you to take the risk. check out the feedback and decide for yourself.

P

Paul Nepal

I actually sell a bunch of hydro gear on ebay

Great prices for buyers, very competitive for sellers

Also check Amazon.com

C

cheech

Pretty much all of my equipment was bought through ebay. All the expensive equipment like the inline fans, ballasts, light controllers, reflectors, pumps, ph ec meters, chillers etc are all cheaper than what you would pay in a store.... I even bought 4 10'' mountain air carbon filters through ebay. All new of course.

I had my packages shipped to a local ups location where I picked it up.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Buy everything on eBay. You never have to leave your house again.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I buy a bunch of stuff on eBay. I found all the earth juice I needed for half the price my local store sells it for.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Pretty much all of my equipment was bought through ebay. All the expensive equipment like the inline fans, ballasts, light controllers, reflectors, pumps, ph ec meters, chillers etc are all cheaper than what you would pay in a store.... I even bought 4 10'' mountain air carbon filters through ebay. All new of course.

I had my packages shipped to a local ups location where I picked it up.

this was my concern were to send it ?
for me it is easer to just go to hydro shop even if I spend more $:bow

C

cheech

this was my concern were to send it ?
for me it is easer to just go to hydro shop even if I spend more $:bow

Use the address of any nearby ups warehouse. They will hold it for 7 days. They don't need to know where you live, they just need to verify the name you use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom