Ebb and Flow causing problems. PLEASE HELP!!!

• Thread starter Georgekush22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Ok folks, So I have been running the same regimen for almost three years and as soon as I moved into a new house I have been running into nothing but problems. I can't decide if it is due to Environmental problems, Lockout or a deficiency. I hope these pics will get my point across. Any input is much appreciated.
Ebb and flow causing problems please help
Ebb and flow causing problems please help 2
Ebb and flow causing problems please help 3
Ebb and flow causing problems please help 4
Ebb and flow causing problems please help 5
Ebb and flow causing problems please help 6
Ebb and flow causing problems please help 7

P

paulycali

Are you in a cold environment?

All i see is purple stems which can be a few things

Need more info

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Are you in a cold environment?

All i see is purple stems which can be a few things

Need more info
Yeah temps has been varying this season where im at. On average Im sitting at 65 when its bedtime and 69 to 72 when lights are on.

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

More info to help anyone trying to give advice. RH is between 40-50, running RO water using Cal-Mag, A+B nutes as base, cannazyme and rhizatonic.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I run a very similar setup with similar temps. I did have issues with what I thought was them being cold but the temps seem fine here.. This problem would occur after transplant into new and bigger cube and put into the bigger room. I wonder if its feed or times but you said you've ran this for 3 years. The only thing I do differently is surround my cubes with hydroton when it floods. Kind of a humdinger since all else looks in check unless some weird pest.. MWD

turbo14

turbo14

Georgey,

How often are they being flooded right now?

What's the PH when you set it? Is it swinging up or down during the day ?

What nutrients are in the Rez's right now? PPM? EC?

We will get to the bottom of this.

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Georgey,

How often are they being flooded right now?

What's the PH when you set it? Is it swinging up or down during the day ?

What nutrients are in the Rez's right now? PPM? EC?

We will get to the bottom of this.
Ph is 5.9, flooding 3X's a day, Nutes are A+B and Cal-Mag at 430ppm. Blue dream seemed to be struggling because it wanted more cal-mag its raging strong once again (running in RO) Chem and ECSD are still struggling though. Pics 3 and 4 (Chem), (ECSD) Pics 6 and 7.

C

cctt

For that size plant, that size cube, and a max temp of 72 I imagine 3x/day flooding doesn't leave them much room to breathe. Rockwool holds a lot of water and needs to dry somewhat before each flood.

turbo14

turbo14

Ph is 5.9, flooding 3X's a day, Nutes are A+B and Cal-Mag at 430ppm. Blue dream seemed to be struggling because it wanted more cal-mag its raging strong once again (running in RO) Chem and ECSD are still struggling though. Pics 3 and 4 (Chem), (ECSD) Pics 6 and 7.

Are the cubes dry to the touch prior to flooding or heavy when lifting? They look to be slightly overwatered. If the cubes are heavy, take away the 2nd water cycle for a week or so to let them establish. If the cubes are overwatered, the roots have little oxygen and cannot uptake food like they want it.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Raise your temps a little if possible

Definitely overwatering

When I ran this system I let my plants get to the T.W.P (Temporary Wilt Point) before watering again...I only watered twice a week, give it a try. Save allot on nutes and pH'ing all the time.

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

It looks like overwatering to me too... Just like Greenleaf said

lava

lava

have they been top-flushed? Rockwool will wick and salts will build up at the top if you only flood/drain

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

have they been top-flushed? Rockwool will wick and salts will build up at the top if you only flood/drain
Yeah I top fed water for 3 days. They are coming back slowly but surely. Bout to flip these bitches in a few days.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

In my current setup they are flooded 2 x a day, i was doing 3 but seemed too much and i seem to have bigger plants. I think they will accept 3 x a day flood im mid bloom usually. Hope they are coming around homie.

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

We got a 360* turn around on these bitches. Back to crushin shit! Thanks to everyone who responded to the post. Turned out these vigorous ladies were even hungrier than I thought.
Incase anyone was wondering 1st shot is blue dream second is Chemdog #4. Ill keep everyone posted on the progress, probably bout to start a journal on these ladies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom