Ebb and flow issues please help

• Thread starter Skwurll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

Looks like you got it figured out. You should be ok with that little bit of residual water sitting in the brain bucket after a cycle. You might want to consider something a little more permanent at some point to sit that brain bucket on. That cardboard is only going to support the weight of a full bucket for so long before it sags due to the weight. But for now you shouldn’t have any more drain issues.

Skwurll

Skwurll

I wrote a song for all y'alls help.

Ahem...

These guys they helped me
Ebb and flow daunting
They said level it, they said put some books under it
Annnnnnnnd thatsbwhyvthey are my friiieeennds

Skwurll

Skwurll

We got Freezeland2, and Anthem, and Chemistry helping out there boy to grow some.. what rhymes with need?

chemistry

chemistry

I wrote a song for all y'alls help.

Ahem...

These guys they helped me
Ebb and flow daunting
They said level it, they said put some books under it
Annnnnnnnd thatsbwhyvthey are my friiieeennds

If it starts off as a blues song, hopefully you'll be writing some Thrash Metal by week eight of flower. lol

Skwurll

Skwurll

Called Lowes lumber department and told the guy " I need to raise a bucket 6 inches off the floor, would you cut lumber so I can set my bucket on it" this guy says "I'm having a hard time visualizing what you are trying to do"

freezeland2

freezeland2

Called Lowes lumber department and told the guy " I need to raise a bucket 6 inches off the floor, would you cut lumber so I can set my bucket on it" this guy says "I'm having a hard time visualizing what you are trying to do"

Lol

Skwurll

Skwurll

Fellas I'm super high and about to put the bow on it. Be ready for the fill and drain video. If you ain't ready then you are Bebop and Rocksteady, which means you are against the Turtles, and if you against the Turtles you against me

Skwurll

Skwurll

If you find yourself walking through the fields of Elysium then smile because you are walking with me comrades!

Skwurll

Skwurll

Hey guys I need help again. I would like to show you my end product and help me make it more efficient with your advice. There are some small tweaks I'd like to throw by ya'll. You guys still down for helping your boi

Skwurll

Skwurll

Oh! It was a trip I was fn with the hosing on the last bucket and disconnected it at half full. Full project stop at that moment and a lesson learned. We are back good though. Still need advice

freezeland2

freezeland2

Oh! It was a trip I was fn with the hosing on the last bucket and disconnected it at half full. Full project stop at that moment and a lesson learned. We are back good though. Still need advice

What’s wrong?

Skwurll

Skwurll

I'm not entirely sure the buckets are filling full enough. It is a 5 gallon bucket and it fills up until the 3 slits on the side which is half way. I'm curious will my plants roots reach. I'll have to post a video and pics of the full fill. You think you can tell me if it will be sufficient?

Skwurll

Skwurll

What am I saying?? You are Freezeland2! You definitely can help me

Top Bottom