Ebb and flow issues please help

• Thread starter Skwurll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skwurll

Skwurll

Oh! Hey Dosi, yes adjustable floats. I have the high float 3 inches from the top of the brain. That straight?

Dosifry

Dosifry

Also after harvest you I repeat again you cannot be tokamak retentive in how much to clean your system tubes and all. Root particles in the plant site drsins EVERYTHING. When you get to that point post and we can help give you tricks to make the job easier. I’ve seen people rush through the cleaning before the reset because they are so impatient and it can BIT YOUR ASS!!
“My first grow was incredible but my next I had all kinds of issues “ that is almost always going to be the reason my friend 😁👍. So far so good though. You must also consider if your running a living or dead system. Living ie. adding bennificial microbes, dead adding h202 ( hydrogen peroxide ( grow store strength very corrosive btw excersise caution)
You may get a lot of mixed advice on this. My advice is running it clean and sterile. Again more on that when you get up and running. Not a concern at this point except to put the bug in your ear.

Dosifry

Dosifry

Oh! Hey Dosi, yes adjustable floats. I have the high float 3 inches from the top of the brain. That straight?
That sounds ok for clay pebbles but they do take up space in the grow site remember so just keeps close eye when your cycling the first couple times. 👍👍

freezeland2

freezeland2

I appreciate that man. I've been real nervous about this whole thing ever since I had beginning problems and your opinion means a lot to me. I'll post tomorrow morning :)
Looks like someone got you covered. You’ll be growing monsters in no time.

Dosifry

Dosifry

Looks like someone got you covered. You’ll be growing monsters in no time.
No it’s like a team work thing. I’m just building off your input so PLEASE!!!!!! Double coverag or more is best. Feel free to contradict or add to anything I say. I’m not one of those people who take offense anywhere near this realm. Thanks really, and please keep chiming in. Otherwise I’ll be offended 😂

Skwurll

Skwurll

Dude your attitude is great I love it. Check this. I will move the lights to each corner. Left and right diagonal. They were filling exactly the same and then just stopped about 6 inches from the top of the buckets. I legit dont get it.

Skwurll

Skwurll

"It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"

20210608 111708
Skwurll

Skwurll

Yo guys Frankenstein, someone share my enjoyment of finally after 2 months getting it right! I need comradery, I demand comradery

Dosifry

Dosifry

HELLS YEAH!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!! GIVE EM HELL SKWURLL!!!
G I V E I T H E L L !!!!!
You got a great hydro system there👍👍. Good job brother!!

Skwurll

Skwurll

My man and Freeze and Dosi you guys have been the best. Now tho, I've read a lot of different posts on this but want ya'lls opinion. The drain went well, 1/4 inch left in the first two buckets, 3/4 inch in the last. Should I buy a better pump for the brain bucket?

Dosifry

Dosifry

Long as the water level is below the insert. It sounds like you need to fine tune your bucket levels. I’m not sure a stronger pump would make too much diff ya-know? The water shouldn’t have time to get stagnant if your medium is clay pebbles cause you’ll b hitting them at least 2x a day I imagine.

Skwurll

Skwurll

Hey again guys. Here is the room. I have two humidifiers in there and the humidity is staying at 50. I have an intake and outtake inline duct fans. I fear the exhaust is too strong maybe sucking all the humidity out? Also the room gets up to about 83 degrees, is that a bit too hot? Main concern now is my humidity issue
20210614 070957

20210614 071003
20210614 070957
freezeland2

freezeland2

Hey again guys. Here is the room. I have two humidifiers in there and the humidity is staying at 50. I have an intake and outtake inline duct fans. I fear the exhaust is too strong maybe sucking all the humidity out? Also the room gets up to about 83 degrees, is that a bit too hot? Main concern now is my humidity issue
View attachment 1135386
They make controllers to turn equipment on/off based of your settings for RH/Temperature. They are relatively inexpensive too. Only thing is your equipment needs to auto on when power supply is restored by the controller.

Skwurll

Skwurll

@freezeland2 my man, I have to make sure all is ideal. And that's why you guys are here. I understand the "auto-on" of switches. I think what I need bv is a fan controller to stop max exhaust. I want to drop seeds now, you think with the Hydroton in the buckets and the plants will stabilize the humidity after I control the exhaust?

freezeland2

freezeland2

@freezeland2 my man, I have to make sure all is ideal. And that's why you guys are here. I understand the "auto-on" of switches. I think what I need bv is a fan controller to stop max exhaust. I want to drop seeds now, you think with the Hydroton in the buckets and the plants will stabilize the humidity after I control the exhaust?
Running the system will increase the RH. You can use the controller to run the exhaust based off RH or temp. Whichever works best to maintain the environment. Drop some seeds brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom