Ebb and Flow watering

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I just made 2 2x2 ft ebb and flow systems with a 20 gallon reservoir for my vegging room. Instead of flooding I connected a 8 stem watering hub with 8 sprinklers and steaks.(you guys know the deal.) Any ways I'm gonna veg under 2 t8's 24/7. I was wondering how often i should water? I've heard 3 times a day for 15 minutes but that was for a 18/6 light cycle. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know this is basic but i didn't feel like looking thru pages of forums. If you need more info or pics let me know.:mooning

B

Bobby Smith

Need to know your medium, homey.

Hydroton can be flooded once an hour (as I used to), whereas rockwool can do once or twice a day.

Obviously plant size comes into play as well.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I'm sprouting seed in rockwool and then placing them in grow cubes. Poking the sprinklers into the cube. No hyroton though cause i don't wanna stress the plants when transplanting though. Ima grow them to be 20-24 inches before putting them into the flowering room. This tub will be strictly for vegging plant, clones and seed sprouting. Here's a pic if it helps.

DSCN1029
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you can water a 6" cube with top drip 4 times a day once the roots are poking out the bottoms of the cubes.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I was thinking four 15 minute waterings 6 hours apart. Does this sound kosher? More or less?

Top Bottom