ebb&flo newb needs help

• Thread starter montana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

montana

Hello boys and girls, here is a little info on how i got to this point. Up until three months ago i new nothing about growing having said that i was givin 4 beatiful little green flowers in a cups i took them home and started to do research. I built a room 3x9 6 ft. High gotta light 600 Hps. A fan a phat filter and some nutes i vegged the littel suckers for 2 Months, They are now 4 Feet High. I gave them to my friend who has more space then i do to flower, he gave me 100 clones to play with. Here is what i've done so far: Bought a 2x4 ebb&flo table, 3 Inch rockwool qubes pump, A res air pump and air stone, 600 Watt Mh 24 Inch cool tube 400 Cfm Fan and A 2 Foot Can. I am able to switch bulbs on my ballast my clones are now 1 Foot tall, I will switch my Mh Light to hps for flowering and start the 12/12 cycle, What do you think of my setup, And what can i exept to finish off with in terms of yeild. Thanks for any and all your help. Montana

Ps: I was not told what the strain was, so i"ll have to wait for Testng and Tasting and Testing :rolleyes:

P

ProGroWannabe

I think the setup sounds pretty damn good, myself! I've grown some great bud with less than half that budget spent on equipment.

As for yield...that's a very common question. The answer to that one is about an oz per plant if nothing goes wrong. Of course your yield is HIGHLY dependent on strain.

Top Bottom