Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8😎

• Thread starter EbbnFlowr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EbbnFlowr

Hey what's up fellas...figured I'd start a new grow journal here for my next run. I usually post these over at marijuana passion but I haven't been getting much interaction over there. Guess it's a little bit of a smaller site but the guys over there are super helpful and cool.

Anyways here is what I've got cooking in the 8x8. Been resetting all week when I've had the time and I'm almost ready to flip. Will probably let the 5 gallon bags fill out a bit. I went from clones to solos to 1 gallon to 5 gallon. These have been vegging for various amounts of time. 1-2.5 months.

On to the genetics...all breeder or selected cuts unless otherwise noted

Beleaf
Truffaloha#2
Keeper of the treats (I hunted)

Right hemisphere genetics
Purple Milk
Divine Mints
Rice Wine
Hygeia#1

Blue zushi (tenco)
Halle Berry (blockhead)
Watermelon rush#1 (tiki mhd cut)
Violet fog#6 (compound mhd cut)

Then I found a few bags seeds in my chimera 3 s1 from my second run. Pretty sure it's c3s1 x bling blaow...I got 2 of those just to see what's up. This will be my 5th grow since I started last year and I think I got my set up dialed in finally so it should be clean.

I'll be using drip hydro to flower this run with some other things thrown in. I've been using Athena but I want to switch it up this run.

5 gallon ebb and flow buckets, ammneded coco, under spider farmer se5000s and fluence Spydr 2i and some vivosun 400 watt boards to fill in the gaps.

They haven't recovered 100% from the transplant. Gotta trellis up one more corner and defol and take cuttings and they will be ready next weekend to flip.

I think that's it homies.

-Blaze on 🔥

Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8

S

skdhor_beanstore

R
Hey what's up fellas...figured I'd start a new grow journal here for my next run. I usually post these over at marijuana passion but I haven't been getting much interaction over there. Guess it's a little bit of a smaller site but the guys over there are super helpful and cool.

Anyways here is what I've got cooking in the 8x8. Been resetting all week when I've had the time and I'm almost ready to flip. Will probably let the 5 gallon bags fill out a bit. I went from clones to solos to 1 gallon to 5 gallon. These have been vegging for various amounts of time. 1-2.5 months.

On to the genetics...all breeder or selected cuts unless otherwise noted

Beleaf
Truffaloha#2
Keeper of the treats (I hunted)

Right hemisphere genetics
Purple Milk
Divine Mints
Rice Wine
Hygeia#1

Blue zushi (tenco)
Halle Berry (blockhead)
Watermelon rush#1 (tiki mhd cut)
Violet fog#6 (compound mhd cut)

Then I found a few bags seeds in my chimera 3 s1 from my second run. Pretty sure it's c3s1 x bling blaow...I got 2 of those just to see what's up. This will be my 5th grow since I started last year and I think I got my set up dialed in finally so it should be clean.

I'll be using drip hydro to flower this run with some other things thrown in. I've been using Athena but I want to switch it up this run.

5 gallon ebb and flow buckets, ammneded coco, under spider farmer se5000s and fluence Spydr 2i and some vivosun 400 watt boards to fill in the gaps.

They haven't recovered 100% from the transplant. Gotta trellis up one more corner and defol and take cuttings and they will be ready next weekend to flip.

I think that's it homies.

-Blaze on 🔥
View attachment 2106159

right hemisphere top tier genetics

E

EbbnFlowr

Such a great room! And so greeny!
Are you planning on replanting those ladies into bigger pots later on or leave them as they are now?
Appreiate it!

No there are in flower now. They will stay in the 5 gallons. Went from solo to 1 gallon to 5 gallon.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Looks great man, nice setup and genetics! Only thing I'd do differently is get that extension cord plug up off the floor. If one of those aircube fittings gets a leak, it's gonna be electric! âš¡âš¡

Siz

Siz

Can't really tell yet. I don't expect to see too much difference honestly.

What was your reason for switching? Did you notice one is cheaper than the other?

Also are you using their full lines with or without additives?

Top Bottom