Ebola just "possibly" landed in Los Angeles.

• Thread starter ShroomKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Anyone with Ebola trying to enter another country should be quarantined.
Idiotic to allow it to spread how it has been already.
Could of been solved easily. Got Ebola? Sorry no entry to the USA. Or any country.

K

kolah

Put the entire planet on lockdown....close all borders, no travel..by plane, bus, car or foot.... frisk and search everyone, check for fever, haul em all off to FEMA camps, force vaccinate the masses..

if you refuse, off with your head...

Connect the dots. :)

Reaper

Reaper

I don't worry about the Air Ports or people from Africa as much as people just walking or catchin' A train across S. America (you do realize it's A 3rd world country similar to Africa in health care right?) and crossing our "Imaginary Border" trying to escape "Ebola Death" and walking in "Unchecked" as A carrier of the plague to A city near you... :wideyed:
You know it's "True" & Like the old sayin' goes...
"You ain't Seen Nothing Yet" ;)

Hagel to Discuss Ebola With South America Leaders - ABC ...
abcnews.go.com › International
ABC News
3 days ago - U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel says that he will discuss the growing threat from the Ebola virus with Central and South American leaders ...http://www.naturalnews.com/047206_ebola_outbreak_central_america_southern_border.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/047206_ebola_outbreak_central_america_southern_border.html
The real Ebola risk to the USA is from uncontrolled ...

www.naturalnews.com/047206_ebola_outbreak_central_america_southe...
3 days ago - Kelly insists, but rather from Ebola spreading in Central and South American nations, causing populations to flee northward, toward the U.S. ...

General Warns of 'Mass Migration' to U.S. if Ebola Comes to ...
time.com/3486009/marine-general-john-kelly-ebola-migration/
Time
3 days ago - The Pentagon's top commander in South America has warned that if Ebola surfaces in Central America or the Caribbean, there will be a ...

Last edited:
colostoney

colostoney

Damn....all I can say without people getting angry is damn. Shit scares me not to the point to panic but .
Damn. I got vibes and something about this makes all the hair on my neck stand up.

im workin hard on focusin on what I can positive in livin in healin instead a hurtin in diein in all things I do
and tryin hard to not be paranoid of a lot a things is all part that and ultimately accepting whatever comes n being glad with it
still I don't think it be foolish for anyone with the means to do so to be certain to have a couple weeks a groceries
minimum if it does get out a hand places people travel quickly it could be a mess for some time at least
especially folks with kids not only do ya not want to risk exposing them but folks are gonna start to panic soon and that's
what is gonna get out a hand fastest in my stoned opinion
idk three weeks ago I heard the heads a state are already organizing to go to bases in the arctic
but that was from one my more trippy freaks who eats more psychedelic drugs than me

I wanna see this fuckin strain of ebola's genome tested because these cocks in
our government have been weaponizing ebola for a while now.

Ok time for fresh bong water n ice
I haven't slept more than two hours straight in a week guarding my garden
and my drs already are threatenin t commit me
gonna try acupuncture next in my ear to calm me down idk
but I guarantee ya I don't need to add ebola to my list of ten million worries

Last edited:
colostoney

colostoney

Put the entire planet on lockdown....close all borders, no travel..by plane, bus, car or foot.... frisk and search everyone, check for fever, haul em all off to FEMA camps, force vaccinate the masses..

if you refuse, off with your head...

Connect the dots. :)

Accept this mark on your arm or forehead to pass through these gates n be amongst the clean and be fed

death rates over 90%

try to remind everyone ya love ya love them this week wouldn't hurt either

K

kolah

The only thing that will kill and sicken people is the toxic vaccine created to supposedly fight off the bogus Ebola virus.

The mass panic and fear which is being created is in many respects just as dangerous as an actual ebola outbreak.

Fear makes people easier to manipulate. And they'll give up their freedoms ( and rights) as well.

The people are already crying out for a vaccine. And IMO the vaccine will be the sole cause of an outbreak. Connect the dots as they are placed in position. As once agin we are seeing the same game being played out, Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Falsely create a Problem. Ebola
Wait for the Reaction. Fear, panic and desperation
Offer the Solution, Vaccine, restrict travel, major lockdowns.

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

The only thing that will kill and sicken people is the toxic vaccine created to supposedly fight off the bogus Ebola virus.

The mass panic and fear which is being created is in many respects just as dangerous as an actual ebola outbreak.

Fear makes people easier to manipulate. And they'll give up their freedoms ( and rights) as well.

The people are already crying out for a vaccine. And IMO the vaccine will be the sole cause of an outbreak. Connect the dots as they are placed in position. As once agin we are seeing the same game being played out, Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Falsely create a Problem. Ebola
Wait for the Reaction. Fear, panic and desperation
Offer the Solution, Vaccine, restrict travel, major lockdowns.

Don't have to worry about that kolah... It's really hard to "Fake" 5-6000 dead people in Africa... They're "Burning" bodies all over the "F"ing place to prevent the spread, there is "Legit" journalists out there documenting it weather you think so or not...

There wont be an approved vaccine available to public for years... Testing and approval by the FDA are so far off it's ridiculous not to mention "Nobody" including vaccine manufactures or politicians is going to risk the liability to recommend or administer an untested vaccine to the general population in A civilian population like the U.S.
That would be the end of anything they ever did...

Until it is "Tested & Approved" there'll just be A whole lotta Dieing goin' On...

1. First Ebola Vaccine Could Be Less Than a Year Away ...
    www.nlm.nih.gov/.../fullstory...
    United States National Library of Medicine
    Aug 8, 2014 - FRIDAY, Aug. 8, 2014 (HealthDay News) -- A vaccine for the deadly Ebola virus could become a reality in less than a year, one expert says.
  2. As African Ebola Outbreak Spreads, Hopes for Vaccine ...
    consumer.healthday.com/.../as-african-ebola-outbreak-spreads-hopes-for...
    Apr 14, 2014 - As African Ebola Outbreak Spreads, Hopes for Vaccine Remain Years Away. There are promising avenues of research, but sporadic nature of ...
  3. As Ebola outbreak spreads, vaccine remains years away ...
    www.cbsnews.com/.../as-ebola-outbreak-spreads-vaccine-rema...
    CBS News
    Apr 14, 2014 - As a major outbreak of deadly Ebola virus spreads through the West African nations of Guinea and Liberia, public health officials are struggling ...
  4. When Will We Have a Vaccine for Ebola Virus? - Scientific ...
    www.scientificamerican.com › ... › Ask the Experts
    Scientific American
    Jul 29, 2014 - A vaccine to help battle future Ebola outbreaks may be just a few years away, however. During the past decade researchers have made ...
  5. Why We Won't Have An Ebola Cure Or Vaccine For Years
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../ebola-cure_n_5915892...
    The Huffington Post
    Oct 2, 2014 - The world has known about Ebola for almost 40 years, yet there's no ... somewhere between five and 10 years away from having something ...

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

Just how do you "Hoax" A major metropolitan hospital in Texas providing quarantine for A second person today (medical provider of the hospital) in the U.S. that caught Ebola "Here" from exposure to the first case from Africa to make it into the U.S.???
And all those people that were exposed to "Her" now being tracked down by CDC and possibly being quarantined for the next 3 weeks?

Last week or two ago they were sain' this thing would never make it here and if it did, We would stop it in it's tracks... :facepalm:
Looks like it's gettin' some legs from where I'm at :shifty:

Last edited:
colostoney

colostoney

idk guys its contagious rate the long almost symptomless incubation and the horrible horrible way it kills is something to concern anyone but an ignorant fool
freaks me the fuck out its here in America no telling where else I don't really wanna die at all

TortureKill

TortureKill

Check this out, its from Sept.
GlaxoSmithKline - Spontaneous Vaccine Development a scientific impossibility

-Near undeniable proof that this was all scripted, or orchestrated.
-The United States government now owns the patent on Ebola
-Anyone infected with Ebola now deemed to be carrying "government property" in the form of a patented virus

This brings us to the quarantine issue. As the whole world knows by now, the entire nation of Sierra Leone is now under a state of medical martial law, where Ebola victims are now being hunted down like fugitives in door-to-door manhunts. [4]

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046946_Ebola_outbreak_vaccines_patents.html#ixzz3FztZ5PnO
Simultaneously, the United States government is now operating under Obama's executive order #13674, signed on July 31, 2014, which allows the U.S. federal government to arrest and quarantine any person who shows symptoms of infectious disease. [5]

This executive order allows federal agents to forcibly arrest and quarantine anyone showing symptoms of:

...Severe acute respiratory syndromes, which are diseases that are associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, are capable of being transmitted from person to person, and that either are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic, or, upon infection, are highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity if not properly controlled.

Now this is starting to line up. I dont think the US is far off from Medical Marial Law. Theyve been planning for this. The signs have been there for atleast a year now. Blatantly obvious, I have only been asking the question why and how. What major event will trigger this, and here we have it.. Like a beacon on a mountain. Its painfully obvious now.
Ive honestly steered clear and ignored the new for the passed year now. Refusing to be swayed one way or another, refusing to be terrorized by fox new etc.. But I think we all know what has been around the corner, and its apparently not far off now. Shits about to get real.. Real bad.

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

Drug companies may get A walk on "Liability" like kolah mentions in other posts because "Nothings Perfect" for everybody... but that also includes "All" drugs... but they (drug companies) still have to do some work before those vaccines / drugs go public... Just my 2 cents...
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=9877
  • Preclinical Testing: A pharmaceutical company conducts certain studies before the future drug is ever given to a human being. Laboratory and animal studies must be done to demonstrate the biological activity of the drug against the targeted disease. The drug must also be evaluated for safety. These tests take on the average 3 1/2 years.
  • Investigational New Drug Application (IND): The pharmaceutical company files an IND with the FDA to begin testing the drug in people. The IND becomes effective if the FDA does not disapprove it within 30 days. The IND must include the following information: the results of previous experiments; how, where and by whom the new studies will be conducted; the chemical structure of the compound; how it is thought to work in the body; any toxic effects found in the animal studies; and how the compound is manufactured. The IND must also be reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board where the studies will be conducted.
  • Phase I Clinical Trials: Phase I studies are usually the first tests of a drug under development in healthy volunteers. These studies involve about 20 to 80 volunteers. The tests determine a drug's safety profile, including the safe dosage range, plus how the drug is absorbed, distributed, metabolized and excreted, and the duration of its action. Phase I trials take on the average 1 year.
  • Phase II Clinical Trials: These are slightly larger studies that are done in patients with the disease for which the drug is intended. This phase is usually designed to identify what are the minimum and maximum dosages. The trials generally involve 100 to 300 volunteer patients and are controlled in design. They are done to assess the drug's effectiveness. Phase II typically takes about 2 years.
  • Phase III Clinical Trials: These are the definitive, large randomized trials that are submitted to the FDA in order to obtain approval of a drug. This phase examines the effectiveness as well as the safety (adverse events) of the new drug. Phase III trials usually involve 1,000 to 3,000 patients in clinics and hospitals. Patients are usually asked a list of possible side effects, often derived from what was observed in phase II studies. Patients are also free to report any other side effects that occur while they are on the new drug or the placebo (the "sugar pill" that is given to a percentage of patients in a trial study). Phase III takes on the average 3 years.
  • New Drug Application (NDA): Following the Phase III Clinical Trials, the drug manufacturer analyzes all the data from the studies and files an NDA with the FDA (provided the data appear to demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of the drug). The NDA contains all of the data gathered to date about the drug. (An NDA typically consists of at least 100,000 pages.) The average NDA review time for new drugs approved in 1992 was close to 30 months (2 1/2 years).
  • Phase IV Studies: Phase IV is any organized collection of data from patients who are taking a drug that has already received approval from the FDA. In Phase IV studies, patients may check boxes on a list (as in phase III studies) or they may just report other symptoms. Phase IV studies are commonly called "post-marketing studies."
And there is this small but undeniable stat posted by @DragonKilla

c6fb5feb7f1ee71b7e725277d30999161-jpg.441655

Reaper

Reaper

Canada says it still owns patent

For months, CBC News has been asking what the Canadian government received from NewLink Genetics and another company, Defyrus/LeafBio, in exchange for licensing rights for the experimental Ebola vaccine and the ZMapp drug cocktail, respectively.

"The Canadian government holds the patent for this vaccine and has licensed the rights to NewLink Genetics through its wholly owned subsidiary BioProtection Systems to commercialize the product," an agency spokesperson stated in an email to CBC News.

"The agency retained rights related to research and emergency response."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/could-ebola-vaccine-delay-due-090000170.html

colostoney

colostoney

I just hope and pray it does not mutate. Virus is a strange form a life very much in question as to if it even originated on earth all virus. But like all life forms it has the uncanny drive to survive overcome and thrive and virus evolves way faster than any other form a life. If they mess with it too much in the labs and don't stop it completely or just let nature work itself with enough cases it will mutate to airborn like a lot a virus does then we are really in deep shit. I wouldn't doubt the weaponized races of ebola are not engineered to mutate at an accelerated rate for this purpose. I wouldn't worry about any mandatory vaccine or much of any vaccine any time soon either folks. There isn't much defense against a lot a virus but supportive care but who knows it is possible so hell they may already have one but I doubt it.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck the worry and fear.....
My motto. Live each day to the fullest, love life, be nice to self and others.
Every day is a gift. If you live in fear fear wins.
You can drop dead at anytime or be killed in accident so why not live it up while you can.
Nothing one can really do the change the world's mess, so why not create your own world free from fear, misery, misery is not free.
I need some space to loose my mind aint going to waste this thing called time. I am going to loosen up naturally.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
My admittedly cynical/paranoid side thinks AIDS wasn't working fast enough, and the population engineers of the world needed a new tool to boost reduction. Mao killed more people than AIDS has, and he's a pop culture icon now.

Several foundations are calling for the end of poverty by 2030- and I guess I'm too cynical to think this will be achieved by education and redistributing wealth. Honesty these foundations are more about giving wealthy celebrities a chance to feel good about their narcissism than affecting change- but even if this foundation were proactive, 15 years to educate or indoctrinate these masses is a pipe dream. If anything is clear to me it's that our current social model requires a slave force. How are we gonna end poverty in 15 years if slaves have built every monument since the Giza Plateau?

Seems more likely to be 15 years of disease and accelerated warfare to purge most of the poor people from the equation while we build and program robots to take over industrial production, labor, and service.

Seems like a dystopian future in terms of the process... but it also seems like the eventual progression of an "intelligent" society, to automate all aspects of life currently undertaken by the slave hand population of the world.

My rational side tells me to eat my veggies and keep that immune system healthy and keep doing what I'm doing.
I'm with Chickenman- keep the sunshine on my smiling face and enjoy the unfolding events before me while I have the nervous system to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom