Ebola just "possibly" landed in Los Angeles.

• Thread starter ShroomKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why can't it just be a disease, as has happened since life began? Why add complications to the picture, and not go with the simplest, most likely answer?

Foundations have been calling for that since foundations began.
Easy to say, not so easy to do. First you need to determine if someone has ebola. That's not easy if they have only just contracted it.
They need to not lie on the questionnaires they're given prior to departing countries like Liberia. That's what that dude who flew to Dallas did. Had he not lied, the Liberians would have kept him there.

Do we hope for a vaccine...?? ;)

colostoney

colostoney

My admittedly cynical/paranoid side thinks AIDS wasn't working fast enough, and the population engineers of the world needed a new tool to boost reduction.

that's the sorta thing I wonder
humans are overpopulated on the globe
by about 90-95% 9 of 10 of every singlehuman alive has to die if anyone has much a chance past a couple hundred years anyhow
in balance with the rest the organisms its been determined
that's is sustainable square footage per human being in the areas of the planet capable of supporting us

I'm on the fence on this one all I know is im stayin stocked on essentials food medicine and plenty of ammo just in case....shit hits the fan your moneys worthless but a 30.06 bullet becomes priceless.

hows that song? RUN TO THE HILLS RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Catch it, just continue to take massive doses of vitamin c to supress it till you natural immune system eliminates it.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
that's the sorta thing I wonder
humans are overpopulated on the globe
by about 90-95% 9 of 10 of every singlehuman alive has to die if anyone has much a chance past a couple hundred years anyhow
in balance with the rest the organisms its been determined
that's is sustainable square footage per human being in the areas of the planet capable of supporting us
Personally I believe the problem is not over population, but mismanagement of land and resources. Too many people want cars and cheeseburgers, not enough taking food production into their own hands..
I struggle with the idea that there are too many humans. One side agrees, but the other side thinks the idea of overpopulation is sold and reinforced through media manipulation to get us to hate whatever group is deemed the problem that month. It's ok we're dumping depleted uranium across the Middle East, there's a population problem anyway...

colostoney

colostoney

Catch it, just continue to take massive doses of vitamin c to supress it till you natural immune system eliminates it.
for some reason I kinda doubt its that easy to beat so far more than 90% those effected die and that's with great improvements in clinical support and iv therapy

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Why can't it just be a disease, as has happened since life began? Why add complications to the picture, and not go with the simplest, most likely answer?
I agree. Humans are quick to assert a villain or a tyrant. I was exercising my paranoid fantasies- not expounding rational fears.

colostoney

colostoney

Personally I believe the problem is not over population, but mismanagement of land and resources. Too many people want cars and cheeseburgers, not enough taking food production into their own hands..
I struggle with the idea that there are too many humans. One side agrees, but the other side thinks the idea of overpopulation is sold and reinforced through media manipulation to get us to hate whatever group is deemed the problem that month. It's ok we're dumping depleted uranium across the Middle East, there's a population problem anyway...

I can understand that train a thought as well but look at other predators of our size and how much square footage per animal the population uses to sustain itself and do the simple math. Not talking government conspiracy we are like 100 fish in a fishbowl designed for one of course we have problems coming soon. Real soon. How many people are eating because of dwindling fossil fuel fertilized crops? Probably close to that dang scary 90% mark too I'm afraid brother.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I can understand that train a thought as well but look at other predators of our size and how much square footage per animal the population uses to sustain itself and do the simple math. Not talking government conspiracy we are like 100 fish in a fishbowl designed for one of course we have problems coming soon. Real soon. How many people are eating because of dwindling fossil fuel fertilized crops? Probably close to that dang scary 90% mark too I'm afraid brother.
No other predator, or life form we know of, is capable of agriculture so no accurate comparison applies in this regard

SpiderK

SpiderK

& we've had " great " nations, world powers crumble in the past.

the world is a messed up place at this point in history. stepping back & looking at the last 80-100 years .....

a quickening of corruption ect ......

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Maybe the zombie trend weve been seeing for the last ten years isnt about zombies at all but walking sick people transmitting the disease?Could be your neighbor or you brother you have to deal with when they start coming at you looking for help but you dont want them to infect your family so what do you do?Ebola victim will probably be the hot costume this year on halloween.
In all seriousness though i blame our government for this mess along with most of the other ones in the last century from wars to disease to putting people in prisons for growing plants,Its time for them to go Now but they have no intention of leaving.Its pretty sad when you dont know who to beleive because corporations and a very small minority rule and everything is a sham so that they can make a few extra dollars and have their own personal jet.
WAKE UP AMERICA!

SpiderK

SpiderK

the central banks, nations " buying " bonds propping up the worlds markets. " funny money " ie: securitization ( the creation of money using debt ), we started this in the early 80's during the free market gang bang as wall street went for broke & stole everything. without it you get no growth in the real economy because we have no manufacturing base. fucking trillions of dollars driving our economy, fake money, & since the securitization market collapsed in 2007 we have been kept out of a depression because they have printed about 30 trillion covering up the bad debts. not new money driving growth, bailout money given to the insolvent banks ....

the bailouts ect have been about saving the system for the 27 or so primary bankers that drive all global trade.

its not just ebola, fukushima we are living in the matrix ......

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Sorry not changing subject but the ebola thingy is one of many, many issues at hand .....

Ff

Last edited:
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

the central banks, nations " buying " bonds propping up the worlds markets. " funny money " ie: securitization ( the creation of money using debt ), we started this in the early 80's during the free market gang bang as wall street went for broke & stole everything. without it you get no growth in the real economy because we have no manufacturing base. fucking trillions of dollars driving our economy, fake money, & since the securitization market collapsed in 2007 we have been kept out of a depression because they have printed about 30 trillion covering up the bad debts. not new money driving growth, bailout money given to the insolvent banks ....

the bailouts ect have been about saving the system for the 27 or so primary bankers that drive all global trade.

its not just ebola, fukushima we are living in the matrix ......
YEP,its not conspiracy theory either,just facts,but hard to see with your head stuck in the sand or watching 250 channels of old reruns..

SpiderK

SpiderK

YEP,its not conspiracy theory either,just facts,but hard to see with your head stuck in the sand or watching 250 channels of old reruns..

.... OTC derivatives market notional is upwards of $700 trillion ...... money created out of thin air not with growth or future production but new money created on previous debt's. The same thing is playing out in student loans & used cars.

those securitization markets are still humming along but those bubble will burst like the others in silver or bitcoin. student loan debt for what ? a 10$ job ?

Tuku

Tuku

Took the words right out of my mouth. It frustrates me how many totally irrational people frequent this forum, claiming all manner of crazy international plots to control the world like it's some universal truth, yet choosing the least rational and likely plot possible. This is why stoners have a bad name, because too many spew out nonsense.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Took the words right out of my mouth. It frustrates me how many totally irrational people frequent this forum, claiming all manner of crazy international plots to control the world like it's some universal truth, yet choosing the least rational and likely plot possible. This is why stoners have a bad name, because too many spew out nonsense.

I think your being harsh. I think the opinions expressed here are consistent with people as a whole, and many people from all facets and "stereotypes" have irrational views, not just stoners. But thats just my stoned opinion lol.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Bong hit to that

Tuku

Tuku

I think your being harsh. I think the opinions expressed here are consistent with people as a whole, and many people from all facets and "stereotypes" have irrational views, not just stoners. But thats just my stoned opinion lol.

Maybe I am, but it stems from frustration. I seem to find a higher representation of irrational opinions here than elsehwere. Cooperation rarely happens within a single government, let alone on an international scale involving scientists who have dedicated their lives to helping people. It makes me feel like this > :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter

Foundations have been calling for that since foundations began.

They need to not lie on the questionnaires they're given prior to departing countries like Liberia. That's what that dude who flew to Dallas did. Had he not lied, the Liberians would have kept him there.

Do we hope for a vaccine...?? ;)

i agree ebola is real. the only real cure right now is to isolate everyone that has come in contact with the infected until the diesease burns its self out. half the people that come into contact with an infected person may very well die and half will live. once your body fights off ebola you can become infected for another 10-15 years as the antibodies remain in your system for about that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom