Ebola - What do you plan to do?

• Thread starter Max Stone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Max Stone

What plans do you have when ebloa hits your area...do you plan on voluntary lock down or will you go about your every day business...?

Just curious to see how serious this issue is to people...

Gandalfalfa

Gandalfalfa

More a question of IF than WHEN. IF it happens, I'll watch to see how this unfold before I make any decisions.

What about you @Max Stone, what's your plan?

Gandalfalfa

Gandalfalfa

There are more than just Islamist militants there! The entire region is rife with guerrilla warfare and bloodshed. And only the DRC and DC are in Central Africa. Irrelevant information really...:D

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not getting on a airplane and avoiding hospitals etc... CDC are full of crap should of stopped air travel long time ago..those people can not support themselves ... so lied and snook out of quarentined area to feed there families ..Duh finally they get aid to keep contained ...too late ... remember bird flu blew up and fizzeled lets hope this is what happens...:(

K

kolah

THE perfect excuse to lockdown the nation.

Welcome to the united police states of ameriKa.

Hmmm, let's see now....AIDs was gonna kill us all, remember?...and Swine Flu, and Mad Cow, and SARS, Asian Flu, and Staph/Flesh Eating Dz, and West Nile Virus, TB, etc etc.......

Hey who knows...they may get it right one of these times. Death I don't fear. But alas FEAR makes people easier to manipulate. FEAR, ahh yes...there are terrorists everywhere, diseases everywhere, no jobs, USD ain't worth a shit (by design), GMO non-food, drinking sewer water (aka "treated"), fracking, chemtrails, Hollywood and music industry propaganda, etc etc etc.

For now, I'm enjoying my time here on this planet and when I shed this earthsuit I'll still be enjoying myself once again. I flip the middle finger to FEAR and their mongers. In the meantime I think I'll pack a big bowl of Ebola and chill. OH, BTW, that's a new MJ strain. EBOLA.

I think there's a Ebola Cookies too. ;)

and Ebola Kush. Yep.

Last edited:
K

kolah

There are more than just Islamist militants there! The entire region is rife with guerrilla warfare and bloodshed. And only the DRC and DC are in Central Africa. Irrelevant information really...:D

sounds like the USA...and add in the nazi goon cops killing kids, dogs and old ladies, SWAT teams busting down the wrong houses, tasering autistic kids, illegal search and seizures nationwide, oinkers giving tickets to 5 year olds for having lemonade stands, and utter corruption at all levels of government......hmmm.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I'll probably stop smoking joints at national conventions. Not gonna stay at home and not gonna bubble boy myself.

Doubt it's gonna be much of a problem really. The interesting thing about epidemics is where they don't spread, and who isn't affected.

colostoney

colostoney

sad enough I know science way too well for ebola to not scare the shit out me
I wouldn't doubt government is planning to retreat to an artic bunker and wait it out if it does go off
its very unsettling and probably the closest illness to a zombie apocalypse scenario we have
faced in modern history
im not gonna panic just smoke more herb but some my prepper type Rambo bros are goin nuts about this
the rational part of me knows earths due a purge of the human population anyhow.
now im itchin really bad you fucks gave me heebie jeebies bad as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom